Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?

Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?-photo-30-11-2015-01-25-27-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?-photo-30-11-2015-01-24-51-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?-photo-30-11-2015-01-23-05-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?-photo-30-11-2015-01-23-22-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?-photo-30-11-2015-01-23-38-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?-photo-30-11-2015-01-24-01-jpg

What it appears to be the most extreme Lamborghini Huracan ever created, the Huracan Superleggera was spotted today in Italy without camouflage. Even if no tech data is known yet, the exterior is extensively modified compared to the standard Huracan LP610-4. Various carbon fiber elements are added to the car, including a wing. Even the wheel arches are wider compared to the standard model.

The model spotted is Blu, the same as the Huracan Spyder that Lamborghini revealed some months ago. As an ad personam option the calipers of the car are also painted in blu.

We are looking forward to find out more info about the most extreme Huracan built to date and find out if it's the Superleggera or another special Huracan model!

This is why HuracanTalk is the place to be... WOW... congrats!!!!

Nice. Looking forward to more pics of this beast.

ohhhh man so excited!!! great spy photos indeed!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Amazing. Love to see that there is actually a cosmetic difference from what I can see. Especially the wheel arch vents. Can't wait to see it. Could we see it at Geneva?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Amazing. Love to see that there is actually a cosmetic difference from what I can see. Especially the wheel arch vents. Can't wait to see it. Could we see it at Geneva?

Probably yes. Its definately a hardcore Huracan version but this could not be the Superleggera, it can be another model.

To be honest i think it's too soon to launch the Huracan Superleggera, a street version of the GT3 race car could be a more plausible assumption.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    To be honest i think it's too soon to launch the Huracan Superleggera, a street version of the GT3 race car could be a more plausible assumption.
    But isn't that what the superleggar essientally is? A striped down, lightened Huracan?

Also isn't Paris Motor Show this year? I wonder what will be there since it seems that's a pretty big show since it doesn't happen every year. Just a thought.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?-photo-30-11-2015-01-25-27-jpg
    Awesome pictures... of the trees. Don't give up your day job to be a photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Awesome pictures... of the trees. Don't give up your day job to be a photographer.
    Haha Where would it be all the excitement of the official unveiling if you would have seen it clearly by nowLamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?