Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbn View Post
    The reason why Lamborghini is releasing so many derivatives of the Huracan (Spyder, RWD, and SL) so soon is because the car isn't selling well....
    It's probably due to too many cars chasing too few people. A sales problem for sure.
    Lamborghini seems to be playing the same 'special edition' game it did with the Gallardo series.

Last Friday at VW headquarters: "Volkswagen has announced plans to cut back on versions and trim options in order to save €1.9 billion necessary to face the Dieselgate."
    Who knows ... VW/Audi could consider this 'cutback' (at Lamborghini) in light of all their money problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    It's probably due to too many cars chasing too few people. A sales problem for sure.
    Lamborghini seems to be playing the same 'special edition' game it did with the Gallardo series.

Last Friday at VW headquarters: "Volkswagen has announced plans to cut back on versions and trim options in order to save €1.9 billion necessary to face the Dieselgate."
    Who knows ... VW/Audi could consider this 'cutback' (at Lamborghini) in light of all their money problems.
    I think Lambo needs to focus more on drivetrain modifications rather than cosmetic in order to boost sales. It's like the Versace Murci. It's an LP640 with some squiggle on the side and a "Special" black and white interior. That car had no drivetrain upgrades. There's a reason why the SV holds value because it's a rare limited run of drivetrain upgrades and purposeful aero done to an already great car. They need to keep the same mindset with the Huracan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

were being told uk allocation is being cut slightly , with the rear wheal drive and spyder coming out, my salesman has '''said'''.....not many 4wd......hopefully this will help resale on good speced cars. I get people saying enjoy the car for what is and you shouldn't buy it if your worried about the hit but people still don't want to drop 50k English in the 1st year!!! I know 5 guys with huracans and they are all hard core car guys with plenty of money but were all saying if we get burnt we wont go back, human nature.......lambo only has so many customers and with Asian market in trouble they could catch a cold, the opposite market buy a 991gt3rs and make 100k plus in the uk......mine comes in march, its a keeper for the long haul, nice to know its going the right way ,to enjoy and an investment for the future!!

Not the superleggera

It's NOT the superleggera, but a Novitec modified LP610.

see here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=647899122018718

Look promising...

Agreed that looks exactly like the NLargo. Its not an SL from Lamborghini. You can tell from the video and comparison to the pics, especially all the specific body parts, its an exact match.