Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?
    Special thanks to AutoExpress, Jalopnik, Autogespot, World Car Fans and Motor1 for their articles on the next hardcore Huracan using our info!

Below you can find all the links to their articles:

Is this the Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera or a different hardcore version? | Wcf news | Motor1.com

Is this the Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera or a different hardcore version?

Is the Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera coming sooner than expected? | Auto Express

Which Lamborghini Huracán will this be?

http://jalopnik.com/is-this-the-lamb...325.1441898346

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Haha Where would it be all the excitement of the official unveiling if you would have seen it clearly by nowLamborghini Huracan Superleggera Revealed in Spy Photos?

Which does leave me to believe it was all a setup. Capture a few out of focus and obscured photos, then a few of them covering the car up. Definitely all setup and scripted "spy" shots.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Which does leave me to believe it was all a setup. Capture a few out of focus and obscured photos, then a few of them covering the car up. Definitely all setup and scripted "spy" shots.
    These are just speculations. This could not even be the SL but rather the hardcore version of the LP580.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    These are just speculations. This could not even be the SL but rather the hardcore version of the LP580.

It most definitely isn't the 580 SL. Why release the hardcore version in the next few months when the base model hasn't even been delivered yet. Definitely the 610 SL. Probably to be called the LP 660-4

2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Maybe IMSA body kit?

100% body kit for huracan

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    It most definitely isn't the 580 SL. Why release the hardcore version in the next few months when the base model hasn't even been delivered yet. Definitely the 610 SL. Probably to be called the LP 660-4
    It makes sense but i think it would be a bit too early to launch the SL. I guess we need to wait couple of months to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Huracanman View Post
    100% body kit for huracan
    It definately looks like a modified Huracan compared to the standard version, however i do not think that this is a kit produced by an aftermarket company and what we are seing here are pics from their photoshoot.

Speaking about a body kit, i was pretty amused by this comment from one of the articles above:

The reason why Lamborghini is releasing so many derivatives of the Huracan (Spyder, RWD, and SL) so soon is because the car isn't selling well.

Quote Originally Posted by jbn View Post
    The reason why Lamborghini is releasing so many derivatives of the Huracan (Spyder, RWD, and SL) so soon is because the car isn't selling well. I can see why as Lamborghini has fierce competition from Ferrari right now with the 488 GTB/Spider. The 488 GTB will leave the Huracan for dust both in the straights and around the track. Last weekend, I had the opportunity to test drive the 488 GTB and I've got to say, it's phenomenal. The Huracan can't even dream of matching the Ferrari in terms of driving experience. I'd suggest anyone who is considering purchasing a Huracan to take a look at the Ferrari. You'll most likely change your mind...
    no thanks, that car sounds like a vacuum cleaner...
    Plus it's turbo, another big no-no for me.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan