991RS or Huracan?

991RS or Huracan?
    I know this is a bit of a biased place to ask the question. I have the option to buy a 991 RS or a Huracan. Around 235k for the RS or 245k for the Huracan. So price a wash. Use will be sunny weekend drives through hills and country roads, cars/coffee etc. Maybe a bit of DE but not a lot of track.

I think the Huracan is a more emotional/exotic experience. But I've owned a 991 gt3 and it was the best driving experience to date, and I've driven lots of fun cars. I rode with a friend in a Huracan and I loved it. I would expect the Porsche to cost me ZERO over the first 12-24 month and a few thousand miles. I suspect that's not the case with the Huracan.

Anyone here have the option to buy both and pick the Huracan and why?

Thanks!!

Lambo will be more expensive to own and maintain. Just by looking at these two cars, I think H is the one. GT3RS does not sound as good as H. I heard that dealers' allocation for GT3RS is very limited. Demand is huge.

Maybe own a 911rs and rent out a Huracan once a while? Just so you can know you driven a Huracan and not have to maintain it.

If you into tracking the car heavily then GT3RS otherwise I will take Huracan, 458 (488), F12 etc any day over it! Super stiff car designed for a track only pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_BOSS View Post
    If you into tracking the car heavily then GT3RS otherwise I will take Huracan, 458 (488), F12 etc any day over it! Super stiff car designed for a track only pretty much.
    I agree, strictly as track toy it suits it's purpose better but if you also plan to drive it on streets the Huracan is a much better choice. In my opinion the gt3/gt3rs suspension is too stiff for street use.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan