Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lamborghini introduced the RWD Huracan called LP580-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    I would tend to agree. What exactly is fun about less road holding ability and slipping around on roadways?
    Well, I guess this perception is different from person to person depending on where and how you drive. More than autobahns or high speed runs, I've always preferred twisty/back roads. Having owned 2 similar cars (BMW 5), one equipped with xdrive (AWD) and one without (RWD), I always enjoyed driving the RWD counterpart more. No doubt the AWD version was faster, both in a straight line and while cornering. But it felt a bit nose heavy and more like the car was doing all the work, with me just picking left or right. Getting the RWD fast around a corner took more effort, but felt way more rewarding at the same time. The main reason was that steering feel/feedback was better in the RWD version. Allowing the car to slip a tiny bit and then correcting it was very intoxicating

I noticed similar differences when I compared an LP570 performante and an LP550 through some canyon roads. Although the performante was the better/faster car, I seemed to enjoy the LP550 more.

I'm sure most people will not agree, but a few might. Coming back to the Huracan, the LP610 is the superior car.... No doubts about that!

I'm in. Sold my 610 for full sticker back in Sept knowing this was coming. Won't miss AWD at all--and damn glad I didn't lose $50k on my car. Looking forward to 580 next year (with healthy discount already for order unit). Money in the bank and car that looks the same basically (could careless about AWD), I'm happy
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    I'm in. Sold my 610 for full sticker back in Sept knowing this was coming. Won't miss AWD at all--and damn glad I didn't lose $50k on my car. Looking forward to 580 next year (with healthy discount already for order unit). Money in the bank and car that looks the same basically (could careless about AWD), I'm happy
    Do you have an estimative delivery date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suppose to be March (but think it will be April). We'll see.

Lets hope March, you've been Huracan-less for too long Lamborghini introduced the RWD Huracan called LP580-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Also Nero Noctis?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeast View Post
    Well, I guess this perception is different from person to person depending on where and how you drive. More than autobahns or high speed runs, I've always preferred twisty/back roads. Having owned 2 similar cars (BMW 5), one equipped with xdrive (AWD) and one without (RWD), I always enjoyed driving the RWD counterpart more. No doubt the AWD version was faster, both in a straight line and while cornering. But it felt a bit nose heavy and more like the car was doing all the work, with me just picking left or right. Getting the RWD fast around a corner took more effort, but felt way more rewarding at the same time. The main reason was that steering feel/feedback was better in the RWD version. Allowing the car to slip a tiny bit and then correcting it was very intoxicating

I noticed similar differences when I compared an LP570 performante and an LP550 through some canyon roads. Although the performante was the better/faster car, I seemed to enjoy the LP550 more.

I'm sure most people will not agree, but a few might. Coming back to the Huracan, the LP610 is the superior car.... No doubts about that!
    Very good answer.

Built almost exactly like my 610 was...yes.

Built almost exactly like my 610 was...yes.
    Nice, different interior than your LP610?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Nice, different interior than your LP610?
    Red instead of yellow stitching and a whole lot of black :-)

Lamborghini introduced the RWD Huracan called LP580-2-screen-shot-2015-12-09-12-55-45-pm-jpg