Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini introduced the RWD Huracan called LP580-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Price difference in Europe without taxes is 50k euros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This car is a deal in Europe, 150k euros, about 160k usd. They'd be sold out for years. Instead we get it for 200k and add some options n boom 250k car

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    This car is a deal in Europe, 150k euros, about 160k usd. They'd be sold out for years. Instead we get it for 200k and add some options n boom 250k car
    Agreed. But as i remember in one of your older posts the deal with the 570S is the same. I mean it looks like a cheap car until you add the options and you get around the same number.
    IMHO the LP580 should be spec'd lightly while on a LP610 you should have most of the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to throw my insight into this thread. Having placed an order for an LP580-2 from India, the price difference was less than 10% with a decently spec'd LP580 vs LP610. Most options like the lifting system, electric seats etc come standard on the LP610 here, so there really is no need for additional options. I went with the former as I have no intentions of selling my first supercar and wanted a true supercar. Naturally aspirated, Mid engined, RWD, Italian. Enough said . A manual transmission would've been the icing on the cake!

blackbeast,your priorities are spot on,to many worry about selling and do not enjoy the toys..

That's really gonna effect the value of our 610/4 Huracans! Not happy with this!

Finally reviews are out :
    PistonHeads
    AutoExpress
    Autocar
    Top Gear
    Evo UK
    Looks like more bad news for LP610 owners

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeast View Post
    .... Looks like more bad news for LP610 owners
    A tad snarky for someone who just joined, aren't you?
    You might have the 'bad news' when someone asks you: "Why you got the cheap version?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    A tad snarky for someone who just joined, aren't you?
    You might have the 'bad news' when someone asks you: "Why you got the cheap version?"
    I could quote Winkelmann that it is the purest expression of a Lamborghini to date! Just kidding haha. Of course the LP610 is the superior car!

I was once given a 911 S as a loaner car , I did not enjoy the RWD system. Historically speaking, AWD design is the agenda for Lamborghini. One can argue the RWD powertrain on McLaren and Ferrari is somehow more fun ( according some experts)? Nonetheless, Lamborghini was born to be AWD.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    I was once given a 911 S as a loaner car , I did not enjoy the RWD system. Historically speaking, AWD design is the agenda for Lamborghini....
    I would tend to agree. What exactly is fun about less road holding ability and slipping around on roadways?