Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates
    And here I thought that extra 200RPM is when VTEC would kick in and just destroy a Bugatti. What a plot twist :'(

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Again,it does not matter,the power stops at 8250 RPM,so anything after that is just spinning the motor not making any more power.I do understand Lexx is a Salesperson trying to sell new cars,this is why he highlights improvements,as he should.I do appreciate this from him and hopes he continues this,but Lexx,do not take it personal if someone challenges you on the info if it is not correct.I sure will...Remember Lexx,this is all for fun and your dealership is on my short list for my next new Lambo and or Bentley.I buy new stuff all the time...

Time to let this RPM issue go.....

See ya at Sebring...
    agreed, this issue needs to be forgotten already.
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    Cell: 321-377-0350
    Office: 407-339-3443
    Fax: 407-834-4002
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

http://instagram.com/lambo_lexx
    http://fieldsmotorcarsorlando.com

Yep,we are all on the same team here....(:

Here is the new 8700 rpm limiter on LP580.

Interesting that it does not cut out as harshly as on the 2015 LP610-4. I found that it bounces on 2015 a lot more easily when close to the 8500 limit. In this video I did not hear any bounce on the limiter as you hit 8700. That's actually really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Interesting that it does not cut out as harshly as on the 2015 LP610-4. I found that it bounces on 2015 a lot more easily when close to the 8500 limit. In this video I did not hear any bounce on the limiter as you hit 8700. That's actually really nice.
    That is a thrust mode start. In thrust mode, the car shifts itself so it did not hit the over rev stop. This is the only time in Corsa mode where the car shifts itself. Any other time in Corsa mode the driver will have to command the shifts or the rev limiter will be hit.

Quote Originally Posted by breakskeet View Post
    That is a thrust mode start. In thrust mode, the car shifts itself so it did not hit the over rev stop. This is the only time in Corsa mode where the car shifts itself. Any other time in Corsa mode the driver will have to command the shifts or the rev limiter will be hit.
    Good catch, for some reason I missed the alert that said "Thrust Mode Possible".