Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates
    Quote Originally Posted by donatella View Post
    I was told you can only disable the start/stop feature from the dash switch, the cylinder deactivation is always on unless you are in Sport or Corsa mode. Also it only kicks in when you are driving at a constant speed, such as highway cruising.
    donatella,
    That is exactly what I was told.
    Does the car remain in the Sport or Corsa mode after shutting down the engine, so that the next time you start the car... It is in the mode you left it?
    Or, does it default back to Strada, and you start from scratch?
    Too many machinations: Start the car, turn off stop/start, put Anima back into Sport....

Just Saying ,how can you possibly say a 16 is faster than a 15 Huracan.I run the Huracan and Turbo Ss at the track,they are so fast that their is no way one can tell by the seat of ones pants which is actually faster.One would need to run the cars back to back on the same drag strip and road course to tell if their is any difference/also same driver. Handling,well that you may be able to tell in Strada,but not in Corsa,as for being faster.

As for any of that Start Stop/Cylinder Deactivation ,I have no need for any of that and do not want it on any HP car like this.You will not see this on the Aventadors or the future Race versions of the Huracan..

However,it is all good for people with suits that have clients that putt putt around showing off and parking in front of the fancy restaurants.. To me,that is what Bentleys are for.

Glad to have a Ready/Attack Mode 15 Huracan...

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo_lexx View Post
    I did not see a start/stop switch on the dash ....
    Lexx:
    Didn't the car have this switch?

Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates-2015_lamborghini_huracan_46_1920x1080-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Just Saying ,how can you possibly say a 16 is faster than a 15 Huracan.I run the Huracan and Turbo Ss at the track,they are so fast that their is no way one can tell by the seat of ones pants which is actually faster.One would need to run the cars back to back on the same drag strip and road course to tell if their is any difference/also same driver. Handling,well that you may be able to tell in Strada,but not in Corsa,as for being faster.

As for any of that Start Stop/Cylinder Deactivation ,I have no need for any of that and do not want it on any HP car like this.You will not see this on the Aventadors or the future Race versions of the Huracan..

However,it is all good for people with suits that have clients that putt putt around showing off and parking in front of the fancy restaurants.. To me,that is what Bentleys are for.

Don't twist your panties ...
    The car does handle better; Lamborghini tested it, I'll take their word. That's progress!!
    Plus, now it has an even better Attack Mode, because of the higher rpm limit.
    I'll take a screaming 8700rpm over a lower redline any day!

No Panties Twisted...Progress is all good and I agree and like a lot of it.By the way,just a red line increase of the RPM range does not necessary mean more power and Tq.Most of the time the power and Tq.falls off before red line is hit.It is all good,I certainly want Lamborghini to make the fastest,best driving car their is.The Specs.are exactly the same for the 15 and 16 Huracan from Lambo.

When someone here in South Florida gets a 16 or if Lex wants to come and do some runs at Palm Beach Speedway,we shall see the real deal..

Anyway you look at it ,all the Huracans are Bad Ass....

No Panties Twisted...Progress is all good and I agree and like a lot of it.By the way,just a red line increase of the RPM range does not necessary mean more power and Tq.Most of the time the power and Tq.falls off before red line is hit.It is all good,I certainly want Lamborghini to make the fastest,best driving car their is.The Specs.are exactly the same for the 15 and 16 Huracan from Lambo.

When someone here in South Florida gets a 16 or if Lex wants to come and do some runs at Palm Beach Speedway,we shall see the real deal..

Anyway you look at it ,all the Huracans are Bad Ass....
    To oversimplify, acceleration has very little to do with torque. It's really horsepower that you care about, despite what you might have been led to believe. Engine torque as an accelerative force is a myth.
    Horsepower basically picks up where torque leaves off.
    Troof !

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Lexx:
    Didn't the car have this switch?

Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates-2015_lamborghini_huracan_46_1920x1080-jpg
    HMMMM, on MY2016 I just delivered it did not have that swith. It was blank! Must be because of the production dates. Is this a US spec 2016 in the pic??
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    Cell: 321-377-0350
    Office: 407-339-3443
    Fax: 407-834-4002
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

http://instagram.com/lambo_lexx
    http://fieldsmotorcarsorlando.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    To oversimplify, acceleration has very little to do with torque. It's really horsepower that you care about, despite what you might have been led to believe. Engine torque as an accelerative force is a myth.
    Horsepower basically picks up where torque leaves off.
    Troof !
    Ageed 100 percent
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

Never said a 2016 is faster than a 2015. I specifically said it Accelerates better and handles better. Car has way less under steer when going hard into a turn and the throttle response is better on the 2016's. Lamborghini changed all these on the new 2016's by reading the complaints of 2015 owners. The 2015 Huracan is a great car, but if you want to talk about having a Ready/Attack mode then the 2016 Huracan would be leading this attack. Cylinder deactivation on works in strada mode anyways and is hard to detect.
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo_lexx View Post
    HMMMM, on MY2016 I just delivered it did not have that swith. It was blank! Must be because of the production dates. Is this a US spec 2016 in the pic??
    US spec or not, cars with Auto stop/start have that switch. Otherwise how do you control that function??