Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    VF-Engineering: WORLDS FIRST Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    Oh thanks but i live in France and it's a bit too long travel to go in usa for instal that thing :-)
    You are too far from US but you are couple of hours away from UK where they have a premium installer, they will be on forum next week.

Here is the current mood of the Tempest:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regal Autosport in the UK can hook you up. They are a premier dealer for VF Engineering in the UK. I met those guys at SEMA this year and even gave them my car for a test drive around town.

Thank you sir! An idea of the price for it?

around 4k usd

Quote Originally Posted by TheTempest View Post
    around 4k usd
    Not bad! Thanks for the info and congrats again for your crazy supercharged monster i love it

I did 3 Hot Laps yesterday at Sebring,right behind Lamborghini Pres./CEO who was driving a LP750 4(good driver),the stock Huracan is a animal and was right on the tail of the Aventador the whole time.No issue at all with the Huracan,the AC was even on.Really,no need to modify.... Super Fast Screamer /Excellent Machine...

Of Course,a Supercharger,if one wished,would be all the better.The only thing,running a Supercharged Huracan will get heat soaked with extended use,as NA will not.That is why track cars do not use Superchargers...Couple Hot Laps and park to cool/all good fun.

It's hard to keep these things contained ...
    They look fast even when just sitting in the box!

UPDATE:
    We've shipped through our first batch of VF800 Supercharger Systems,
    and the next batch will be ready to move again the week of Dec. 7th - 11th.

For the holiday season we are offering a FREE "Surprise Gift" with every Huracan Supercharger purchase.

Can anyone guess what it might be?
    Last edited by VF-Engineering; 11-25-2015 at 06:05 PM.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Bump Up to the Red....

Who do you have that can install in South Florida and how much is complete system????/ Any drive train issues on the white H ???? What is your Warranty on the system and engine/drive train if the car breaks??? This is the third time I have ask ,with no response to questions...Not Cool for possible customers...

Very interested but also still waiting on real world numbers, 60-130, etc. Thanks.