Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    VF-Engineering: WORLDS FIRST Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Just in case they didn't tell you when you installed it, Tapatalk sends in-app links to Redirection before redirecting to the actual destination, which all seems a bit shady and underhanded to me.
    I don't use Tapatalk so it makes no difference to me, but if I were a user then I'd probably be uninstalling it immediately — That sort of spying is intrusive and unnecessary, especially when done without informed consent, and I certainly don't want any company keeping records of my browsing habits.
    Wow, really?
    Thanks for the info Rubuntu. I guess there is no such a thing as a free lunch, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Just in case they didn't tell you when you installed it, Tapatalk sends in-app links to Redirection before redirecting to the actual destination, which all seems a bit shady and underhanded to me.
    I don't use Tapatalk so it makes no difference to me, but if I were a user then I'd probably be uninstalling it immediately — That sort of spying is intrusive and unnecessary, especially when done without informed consent, and I certainly don't want any company keeping records of my browsing habits.
    Do a separate thread about this don't hijack this thread.
    Not sure if you know but also Google does this all the time, maybe you noticed that you are shown google ads related to the latest sites/things you searched. And it gets even worse, all search engines do this. Maybe its time you should stop using the Internet?
    The online golden privacy rule is the following: Do not post something that you want to keep private, its really that simple. From the moment you post/upload something that inforrmation becomes public in a way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheTempest View Post
    We did some preliminary testing today with the VBox and we achieved 2.4 sec 0-60mph and 5.2 secs 0-100mph. That was with full fuel and a passenger that was data logging the car. That was on the street in not ideal conditions. Trust me...it's a rocketship.
    Any 60-130 numbers?

Me 60 Ft.Times,Quarter Miles and Trap Speed.....If good,I can ready use a SC at the Test and Tune on Friday Nights....But Again,can the stock H Drivetrain handle the extra power without breaking.. I know the Turbo Porsches can,within reason...

I saw the track video and the car sounds great. Any numbers yet?

Still working on the launch control. The power is overwhelming the LC. We are working on reducing the rpm in the Launch control. Right now it just lights up all 4 wheels. The current 0-60 and 0-100 are from idle so we know we will get quicker when we get the LC figured out. I ran the car very hard at Thermal and we had no issues at all. We even had a professional driver do 3 very hard laps in it and when he got out he said this car would easily set the track record at Thermal. More to come.....

Launching will be tough. But 60-130 should be easy to get. No launching needed. Very interested

Wow it is a very good job! The car looks so fast!! Congrat

Question where did you found and install the roll bar inside the car? Also about the harness
    System? Iam really interested

VF Engineering can hook you up on the harness bar. It was custom made for this car.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTempest View Post
    VF Engineering can hook you up on the harness bar. It was custom made for this car.
    Oh thanks but i live in France and it's a bit too long travel to go in usa for instal that thing :-)