Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VF-Engineering: WORLDS FIRST Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    A close up pic of the setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!! Awaiting the numbers from the strip.

Double trouble! This weekend we should see some numbersVF-Engineering: WORLDS FIRST Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4

Yes,it does look excellent,but would like real performance/Dyno numbers and the real specifics on the installation,warranty ,can the stock drive-train and DCT handle the extra power without issues.I would diffidently get one,but need to know way more specifics....I personally would need the install to be done by a first class in the South Florida area.

We did some preliminary testing today with the VBox and we achieved 2.4 sec 0-60mph and 5.2 secs 0-100mph. That was with full fuel and a passenger that was data logging the car. That was on the street in not ideal conditions. Trust me...it's a rocketship.

My H will do 10.60s@131 when it hooks,the Supercharged H should be in the 10.30s/40 @ 139/140.that is flying.I run neck in neck with the 650S,with the Supercharger,that will silence my friends with the 650Ss...They are not happy I bought a Huracan over the 650s,the H looks way better and of course it is a Lamborghini.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Yes,it does look excellent,but would like real performance/Dyno numbers and the real specifics on the installation,warranty ,can the stock drive-train and DCT handle the extra power without issues.I would diffidently get one,but need to know way more specifics....I personally would need the install to be done by a first class in the South Florida area.
    Have patience, they will be available soonVF-Engineering: WORLDS FIRST Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4

Quote Originally Posted by TheTempest View Post
    We did some preliminary testing today with the VBox and we achieved 2.4 sec 0-60mph and 5.2 secs 0-100mph. That was with full fuel and a passenger that was data logging the car. That was on the street in not ideal conditions. Trust me...it's a rocketship.
    Thats a maasive improvement especially for the 0-100 mph time. Keep us posted!
    Please install Tapatalk if you did not installed it so far, its a free app, you can use the forum like any other app. (like Instagram for example)

Not only the looks,but looks like the times also.....Keep the info coming.....

The Tempest ready to storm the Thermal Club!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    ...Please install Tapatalk if you did not installed it so far, its a free app, you can use the forum like any other app. (like Instagram for example)

Just in case they didn't tell you when you installed it, Tapatalk sends in-app links to Redirection before redirecting to the actual destination, which all seems a bit shady and underhanded to me.
    I don't use Tapatalk so it makes no difference to me, but if I were a user then I'd probably be uninstalling it immediately — That sort of spying is intrusive and unnecessary, especially when done without informed consent, and I certainly don't want any company keeping records of my browsing habits.