Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VF-Engineering: WORLDS FIRST Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    I am thinking very low 10 second range 20/30s at 140 plus...Post some good results/time slips and I will have one installed asap..Got some buddies with 650Ss that I would really like to put the hurting on..My stock Huracan is neck in neck with them now...My only worry is if the trans can handle the increase /esp launching the car....

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    I am thinking very low 10 second range 20/30s at 140 plus...Post some good results/time slips and I will have one installed asap..Got some buddies with 650Ss that I would really like to put the hurting on..My stock Huracan is neck in neck with them now...My only worry is if the trans can handle the increase /esp launching the car....
    The car is back at VF from SEMA getting a race tune, after that it hits the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite correct, tranny concerns would be mine too.

Just a suggestion,get rid of those fancy rims and tires for the track.My stock Huracan will not hook up on the drag strip with the factory tires.That car with a super charger will not hook up at all and will be crazy to handle.Get some regular rims with Toyo R888 tires installed before you go for the times.Also,make sure you work the bugs out of the tune so that it runs correct.Also,remember superchargers cause heat soak very bad.Make sure the car is not over heating...

But I am sure you all know all this.Keep us posted...

Just FYI,looked up the cost of a new Huracan DCT from Lambo...28,000.00 ,I hope the extra HP don,t eat the trans....

No worries.....we have all the heat in mind. Also those wheels are for SHOW. I will be using the factory wheels for GO! Can't find a lighter race wheel than what lambo designed from the factory. The stock wheels were a 7k upgrade when I purchased it. Prelim performance numbers are unbelievable. We will be posting some specs and videos soon.

Just a suggestion,get rid of those fancy rims and tires for the track.My stock Huracan will not hook up on the drag strip with the factory tires.That car with a super charger will not hook up at all and will be crazy to handle.Get some regular rims with Toyo R888 tires installed before you go for the times.Also,make sure you work the bugs out of the tune so that it runs correct.Also,remember superchargers cause heat soak very bad.Make sure the car is not over heating...

But I am sure you all know all this.Keep us posted...

Just FYI,looked up the cost of a new Huracan DCT from Lambo...28,000.00 ,I hope the extra HP don,t eat the trans....
    The owner of the car, Doug aka TheTempest here on the forum just registered, stay tuned for some amazing contentVF-Engineering: WORLDS FIRST Supercharged Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4

A couple videos of the car running at the track would be outstanding...

A couple videos of the car running at the track would be outstanding...
    Coming soon!
    We should be getting some track time this weekend.

Stay tuned... (no pun intended)
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Probably you already thought about this but it would be great if you would have a street and race tune map that you can switch between.
    Looking forward to see more details.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

First dyno run sent by Doug!