Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    2016 2WD Huracan Introduced
    Could be worst, you could have a new McLaren.You will be back spending more money,as you will be board very quickly. Bottom,line,not many people have the $$$$ for these expensive toys,so that why these car are not sold quickly.I never worry about selling,I consider the $$$ gone and enjoy the toy.When you are in the Box,the $$$$ means nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by mentalmark View Post
    The person that took mine was offered a used Huracan, list price close to $280k at $240k, with 1000 miles on the click from the official Lambo dealership where I bought mine from, although I doubt those are the prices they're displaying publicly. So that's where the market is.

Mine went for a bit lower (but not too much) but it had 3500 miles on the clock. Sure you can do the math

Every dealer I spoke to said there are shit loads of Huracans on the market right now and they are struggling to shift them. Especially in white, as it was the most popular color (which mine was).
    I read on another site, you can pickup a brand new (no miles) unsold 2015 for around 20k off now.
    Maybe the Syder is putting this pressure on the market presently.

What do you guys think it will be the weight difference between the standard H and the RWD version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more curious about the 570S vs the Huracan 2WD. Same pricing platform, same wheels spinning, and 10hp difference. The 570S is extremely deceptive pricing wise though. Sure it starts at 184K, but the second you add up the carbon fiber bits, you're looking at a 290k vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    I'm more curious about the 570S vs the Huracan 2WD. Same pricing platform, same wheels spinning, and 10hp difference. The 570S is extremely deceptive pricing wise though. Sure it starts at 184K, but the second you add up the carbon fiber bits, you're looking at a 290k vehicle.
    Thats true, the funny thing is that i even did not seen a base price 570S, all they have options that make it easily a 200k+ car.
    Valid point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not think the weight difference is very significative, i would say max 50kg, maybe less. The only strong point in my opinion is that you can have some rear end fun with this car.

And yes, an LP580 is a downgrade compared to the LP610. I started saving money for the hybrid Huracan.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

No offense but .... If you are spending the money for a car of this calibre ...
    What would possess someone to want the pretender to the throne ?
    I'd want the range topper.

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    I do not think the weight difference is very significative, i would say max 50kg, maybe less. The only strong point in my opinion is that you can have some rear end fun with this car.

And yes, an LP580 is a downgrade compared to the LP610. I started saving money for the hybrid Huracan.
    30 kilograms was the listed weight difference between the LP550-2 and the LP560-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    No offense but .... If you are spending the money for a car of this calibre ...
    What would possess someone to want the pretender to the throne ?
    I'd want the range topper.
    Agreed! Go big or go home. Realistically speaking we are talking of cars that cost over 200k so why not spend xxK more for the real king?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Lamborghini? Lamborghini!