Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    2016 2WD Huracan Introduced
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    The AWD will whoop the 2WDs axxx from the dig real bad....No Way,the Huracan,the real one is one of the only cars that can hang with a 911 Turbo S from the dig/0 to 60/quarter mile....
    That why I have both....
    Sorry to say, but your posts confuse the shit out me.
    Do you like Huracan's performance better, or Porsche's?

The 911 Turbo S is a excellent daily driver performance car,however,the Lamborghini Huracan is at a complete different level(Way Better).That is way I went out and bought a new Huracan about 6 months after buying a new TS... The TS launches very hard,as the motor is right over the rear wheels,the Huracan is close,but after that ,the Huracan just pulls away hard...

No Comparison in the Fun Factor/Wow Factor,Huracan Winner...

Hope this clears this up....

I'm happy they gone this path instead of making a baby Huracan. To be realistic i think only Lamborghini purists would consider buying one, for another 30k you can get a much better car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 2WD Huracan Introduced

PS. Also for China they created a cheaper version called the Huracan Zhong, its a limited version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 2WD Huracan Introduced-10011200_10205812504975383_670191043349950405_n-jpg

This one.. as we saw.

Reminds me Audi RS5 disk.

2016 2WD Huracan Introduced-1680x1050_ars5_d_10052-jpg
    Lamborghini? Lamborghini!

all the guys in the uk that I know inc me are dreading the big hit!! and there all saying if its that big!! that wont be going back into the brand!!! lambo don't want to piss off a small market by making to many cars.........Lamborghini take heed !!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    all the guys in the uk that I know inc me are dreading the big hit!! and there all saying if its that big!! that wont be going back into the brand!!! lambo don't want to piss off a small market by making to many cars.........Lamborghini take heed !!
    Why would this be disruptive, I don't get it.

I really don't want to see that Audi continues to dilute Lamborghini brand by introducing a cheaper variant, like what Porsche did in recent past, such as Cayman , Boxster crap. Nonetheless, Porsche runs a very lucrative business
    At the end of the day, we have to accept the fact that businesses have to maximise profit.

From observing the side profile (of the black Huracan photo above) ... It appears that the lower side air vent/scoop, that is part of the LP610-4's bodywork..... is gone.
    Maybe there is just a plain grill there on the LP580-2.

I dont see the 580 being a problem for us 610 owners.

Who would want to buy a part complete Huracan? If i was buying a Mclaren... I wouldnt buy the MP4.. id get the 650.... vice versa with the Huracan.

Personally i think it will help the sales of the 610