2015 Huracans and Cruise Control

2015 Huracans and Cruise Control
    I am looking for anyone out there that has had cruise control successfully added to a 2015 Huracan after delivery by their dealer. I am getting conflicting reports as to this being possible. I know that cruise control appears as an option on the Lamborghini website in the accessory brochure. However, I am told by my dealer that it can not be added to 2015s due to "vehicle specific" wiring harnesses. Apparently, this is different in 2016s due to the use of "universal" harnesses in all the cars as to make it easier to install options after delivery and to most likely reduce overall production cost.

If someone could provide evidence that this has been added to a 2015 that would be most appreciated. At this point, I am under the impression that it can not be added and I am contemplating ordering just the cruise control buttons to get rid of the "fake buttons".

cheers!
    Kevin

Could someone also let me know if 64 plate (2014) can have cruise control retro-fitted?

The fake buttons are truly nauseating. That is one of the reasons why I like the 2016 cars... They have the real cruise controls.
    Attached Images Attached Images 2015 Huracans and Cruise Control-screen-shot-2015-10-20-8-43-40-pm-jpg 

Unfortunately,I am getting the same feed back from my dealer.The manager called Lamborghini personally last week for me ,as I want it added to my car.The answer was,this can not be done for the 15 Huracans.But,I think all that needs to be done is the software added and the physical buttons and their we go.But for now,it is not happening.No big deal I guess,I did not buy a Lamborghini to cruise anyway.. Besides,they would probability want 10,000.00 to add it anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    .... Besides,they would probability want 10,000.00 to add it anyway..
    It's just a $1000 option on 2016 cars.

Did anyone ever get a response from anywhere, confirming or refuting the possibility of retrofitting cruise control?

Thanks, all.

Would like to know too ^^^^

Not Happening for the 15s as of now.I have seen pushing dealer hard for it,they called Lamborghini,they said it not available for the 15s now.I am over it,the car is to fun driving to be cruising anyway. I will give it a year and then try again or get it on a newer one in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Not Happening for the 15s as of now.I have seen pushing dealer hard for it,they called Lamborghini,they said it not available for the 15s now.I am over it,the car is to fun driving to be cruising anyway. I will give it a year and then try again or get it on a newer one in the future...
    Thanks so much for the reply! That is too bad. While the 2016 changes are relatively minor, cumulatively, they would be kind of nice. I still can't believe Homelink wasn't standard on 2015s!

Thanks!!