Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pro's and Con's of Centerlock Hub/Wheels?
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Hopefully not,but you will just smile if ya get a flat in the middle of no were and you can just but take the lugs off and have it repaired and be on your way.Make sure you have the socket for the Lambo wheel with you in the car also.They do not come with the car. Garages will not have this either...Dealers have them,buy one if you do not have...
    It is an 80 Torx driver that is necessary to remove the standard lugs. Mine came with the car in a box with some car car items and a tire gauge. I was under the impression that this kit was provided by the factory but could of been from my dealer.

Yes 80 Torx,your dealer added that for you.I called Lamborghini and they told me they do not can with the car.But,went to the Dealer and they gave one to me...

Look super cool, I saw the orange Ogara car in person. Probably worth all those downsides.

So can anyone here explain to me how exactly we do the swap to center locks if we want? Do you just have to get new wheels which they make to fit the center locks or you also have to replace some other parts on the car? If so where do you go to do this? How much does it cost about? Not cost of the wheels but the other work if that's needed??

Im considering doing some verde ones on my verde mantis. Yeah i see what you all mean on a few down sides but...they don't seem that major really & they LOOK SO DAMN COOL & ADD SOME COLOR
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    So can anyone here explain to me how exactly we do the swap to center locks if we want? Do you just have to get new wheels which they make to fit the center locks or you also have to replace some other parts on the car? If so where do you go to do this? How much does it cost about? Not cost of the wheels but the other work if that's needed??

Im considering doing some verde ones on my verde mantis. Yeah i see what you all mean on a few down sides but...they don't seem that major really & they LOOK SO DAMN COOL & ADD SOME COLOR
    Trust me and the people who are saying not to go this route...but if you must:

The conversion is quite simple: a center lock adapter, a massive torque wrench, and some custom wheels i.e. ADV1. My friend did it on his 430 Novitec.

i.e.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Trust me and the people who are saying not to go this route...but if you must:

The conversion is quite simple: a center lock adapter, a massive torque wrench, and some custom wheels i.e. ADV1. My friend did it on his 430 Novitec.

i.e.
    I suppose i'll listen to you all for now & hold off haha. At least wait until we get another member on here that does it & see what they say & their feedback. I did see now since the Spyder came out lambo offer centre locks as a factory option now though on huracans.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    I suppose i'll listen to you all for now & hold off haha. At least wait until we get another member on here that does it & see what they say & their feedback. I did see now since the Spyder came out lambo offer centre locks as a factory option now though on huracans.
    Funny enough my friends SV arrived without the center lock wheels as ordered. today his correct wheels arrived along with the adapter. I think waiting at least for Lambo to release the adapter for the H is a good first step ; )