Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

black beast sydney

black beast sydney
    Hi all,
    The Black Beast is almost here so i would like your opinion on the reverse camera because when i ordered my car, i looked at a lot of reviews about the quality of the picture & most said they were unhappy with it so i decided not to order it which was going to cost me $3,000 AUD. But after noticing that all the Huracans for sale in Australia had reverse cameras,i decided i would get the camera because of resale value but it was too late as the car was almost ready. The dealer contacted me & said they could retrofit the ORIGINAL camera here in Sydney by my Lamborghini dealer at a whopping $5,500 AUD, & i couldn't believe it would cost me $2,500 more to get it retrofitted so i was hoping to get some feedback from Huracan owners to see if its difficult to reverse without the camera ( i have glass engine cover ).I really would like your advise to see if its worth me paying $5,500 AUD for this. Thanking you all

I have the reserve camera on my car. It is not the typical HD resolution quality, but it does make your backing in and out more easier.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    I have the reserve camera on my car. It is not the typical HD resolution quality, but it does make your backing in and out more easier.
    Hi
    Thank you for your input, I just hope the camera will be worth it in the end

Quote Originally Posted by black beast sydney View Post
    Hi
    Thank you for your input, I just hope the camera will be worth it in the end
    with the very limited rear visibility, I think it is worth to have this option, unless you don't park it in any busy public parking lots or streets. 5500 is a lot for this ropy camera. Don't worry about resale, it is upto how you going to use this car.

Get it, not just for resale, the rear visibility is poorly. Actually Klauss always park his Huracan in garage front first. He keeps the Audi winter tires in the back of the garage and he is worried not to hit them if he parks back first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only places ill be parking it is when i can drive in park, & then drive out straight,without reversing between 2 cars side by side, sounds funny but there are only 2 places in Sydney city where you can park like this& it will cost you $90 for the privilege of having concierge parking, i don't mind parking between 2 cars side by side but ill have a heart attack thinking about the passenger doors of the other cars opening & hitting the Huracan

From a practicality standpoint, you really only need parking sensors. However, from a resale standpoint, no rearview camera might be a deal-breaker as I have seen very few Huracans without it.

Quote Originally Posted by noobified View Post
    From a practicality standpoint, you really only need parking sensors. However, from a resale standpoint, no rearview camera might be a deal-breaker as I have seen very few Huracans without it.
    Hi
    Yeah that's what I've noticed, I haven't seen any Huracans for sale without a camera

The camera is a help,but the picture quality is not good.But you can still tell were you are in relation to objects.It amazes me that I paid 3500.00 for a backup camera system that is so bad.The one that came on my Ford truck is perfect.Again,it does help though and I have noticed it seems better at times than others. My car will be going in soon for a bunch of updates and I am hoping this is addressed.Everything else is perfect....Would I pay 5500.00 now for it,No Way.You can buy a nice aftermarket one for a couple hundred dollars and it will work fine...We will not tell anyone...

As for resale,it is done,enjoy your car,do not worry about selling it ......