Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Did I get a good deal?

Did I get a good deal?
    Hello I just corporate leased a Brand new White Huracan Price is 267,000 (Car Price that we agreed to) She's fully loaded with glass engine, back up camera, two tone leather (black white), black wheels, not sure if there's upgraded stereo option didn't see any emblem it could be will check.

Traded in 2014 R8 v10 plus black fully loaded. Dealer have me 135k I believe.
    So here's what the deal is:

30k cash down payments is $3950 Mo.
    Payment include I believe the seal jet 2 or 3k for that spread out in the payment.

Also I paid extra for the ground bumper protection and tires and wheels fix in event of wheels scraped or dent to wheels (8 services ) $6000

So first question did I got ripped off on the extras accessories?
    And 2 how did I do on this deal?

Before anyone flame me for not buying it cash please I can easily could. But corporate lease seem to fit our tax strategies.

Thank you in advance. Btw Huracan is more emotional than R8 IMHO.

Had 2 r8's both v10s. .1 spider and 1 v10 plus.

Heres pic of Huracan

Did I got a good deal?
    Attached Images Attached Images Did I get a good deal?-20151002_141145-jpg Did I get a good deal?-20151001_125752-jpg Did I get a good deal?-20151002_141122-jpg Did I get a good deal?-20151002_225921-jpg 

I paid full MSRP,(275)but this was in Feb.and wrote the big check.Very Happy with my decision.Do not try to figure out now if you got a good deal by others opinions,go enjoy your new toy.Very Nice...

not a fan of the lease.....plenty of dealers advertise 25k down, 2499 a month for 60months....just my opinion, nice car
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

If in your case corporate lease helped you with other taxes then it's okay. I personally buy cars only cash.
    Still your Huracan looks stunning, it's the perfect combo in my book.
    Enjoy it and post more int pics if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black rims look good on a white body.

did you mention the term of the lease? 3 or 4 years? I don't think you should be paying for services though.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    I paid full MSRP,(275)but this was in Feb.and wrote the big check.Very Happy with my decision.Do not try to figure out now if you got a good deal by others opinions,go enjoy your new toy.Very Nice...
    I guess you're right the car is awesome I try not to think about it lol. But,,,,we're business men right? Always wonder ,,,oh well let me redline this thing in the mean time hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Black rims look good on a white body.

did you mention the term of the lease? 3 or 4 years? I don't think you should be paying for services though.

It is a 60 months lease. Also what you mean paying for services? You got that for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    If in your case corporate lease helped you with other taxes then it's okay. I personally buy cars only cash.
    Still your Huracan looks stunning, it's the perfect combo in my book.
    Enjoy it and post more int pics if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes my last 2 r8s are also Corporate Leases didn't see any benefit to paying it cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Its_a_lambo View Post
    It is a 60 months lease. Also what you mean paying for services? You got that for free?
    For leased cars, services should be covered by the dealership since you don't own it.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    For leased cars, the services should be covered by the dealership since you don't own it.
    I believe the services are included ..just the wheels cosmetics is what I paid for.