Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Louvers Or Glass Cover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    You're trying too hard, pal.
    But, it's ok... When you asked for group drives like a pimple faced kid does, it spoke volumes.
    OOPS !
    Oops. Guilty as charged. Local Lambo dealers have meets and drives as of a few years ago. Guess they're pimple faced kids too LOL. Way to insult the whole Community sherlock. Oh, and I'm in my 30's - albeit not by much but perhaps there is still some pimple-faced kid left in me - hopefully at least. They know how to enjoy their hobbies unabashedly.. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    Oops. Guilty as charged.... Oh, and I'm in my 30's - albeit not by much but perhaps there is still some pimple-faced kid left in me
    Oh, Gawd ....My condolences to ya'.
    LOL

Hey we all apparently have some kid in us. Anyone that will pay $250k+ for a car/fun clearly has a boyish/girlish side ;-)

Seriously, back on topic I didn't consider the notion that the louvers might make the rear look narrower. Will pay attention to this when I go pick it up. That could be a fair negative counterpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    Seriously, back on topic I didn't consider the notion that the louvers might make the rear look narrower. Will pay attention to this when I go pick it up. That could be a fair negative counterpoint.
    I hear ya', Evoking. We all love to be kiddies, sometimes.
    Enjoy your car.

Gosh, I can't leave you kids for a minute alone.

Evoking, don't take it so seriously, the whole thing should be just simple friendly exchange between the boys (me, you) and the girls (Rubuntu and other yeast challenged ones), hehe.

LOL. Pot stirrer