Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Is There a "MUST BUY" Price Point?
    All due respect, but I'd never buy demo high end car. Ever.
    Divide 1,600 miles (in this case) by how many customers? Let say every potential customer drives 5-10 miles to "feel the car". That's around 160 - 200 test drives on this poor baby. And how many customers did it on cold, or lukewarm engine? Almost all.

But ... it's not my money

Boy you are right about that/No way....

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Divide 1,600 miles (in this case) by how many customers? Let say every potential customer drives 5-10 miles to "feel the car". That's around 160 - 200 test drives on this poor baby. And how many customers did it on cold, or lukewarm engine? Almost all.

Agreed. One friend of mine took the dealer demo out and had it up to 130 on the street and that was only for a mile or 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Appreciate your input, but there is a lot wrong with your statement. First and most importantly is no joy rides are allowed at our store and I would hope this is the case at all Lamborghini Dealers. Only clients allowed to drive the demo car are clients that either have one on order or clients that have been pre-qualified to buy. This is the Launch car that our dealer received when Huracan's started landing at dealers and most of the miles are from driving it to and from events and local shows. Second how did you come to the conclusion that almost ALL test drives where done on cold or lukewarm engine??? We never drive a Lamborghini on cold start. I always drive our cars off lot first then let client. drive. 160-200 Test Drives on quarter million dollar exotic is extremely unrealistic. And what do you think all these used for sale 2015 Huracans with 600-2,000 miles are that can be seen advertised across the country and even all over this forum?? About 95% of them are dealer Demo's that are now allowed to be sold. Dealers word these cars diffrently, some market them as "Used" or "Untitled" but they are really just dealer Demo's.
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    Cell: 321-377-0350
    Office: 407-339-3443
    Fax: 407-834-4002
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

http://instagram.com/lambo_lexx
    http://fieldsmotorcarsorlando.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo_lexx View Post
    Appreciate your input, but there is a lot wrong with your statement. First and most importantly is no joy rides are allowed at our store and I would hope this is the case at all Lamborghini Dealers. Only clients allowed to drive the demo car are clients that either have one on order or clients that have been pre-qualified to buy. This is the Launch car that our dealer received when Huracan's started landing at dealers and most of the miles are from driving it to and from events and local shows. Second how did you come to the conclusion that almost ALL test drives where done on cold or lukewarm engine??? We never drive a Lamborghini on cold start. I always drive our cars off lot first then let client. drive. 160-200 Test Drives on quarter million dollar exotic is extremely unrealistic. And what do you think all these used for sale 2015 Huracans with 600-2,000 miles are that can be seen advertised across the country and even all over this forum?? About 95% of them are dealer Demo's that are now allowed to be sold. Dealers word these cars diffrently, some market them as "Used" or "Untitled" but they are really just dealer Demo's.
    I would be shocked if your riposte was anything but.
    You, as a dealer need to sell cars. Us as a customers need to be aware of the obvious.

You know what 'penny wise and pound foolish' means, right?

I would be shocked if your riposte was anything but.
    You, as a dealer need to sell cars. Us as a customers need to be aware of the obvious.

You know what 'penny wise and pound foolish' means, right?
    Listen I don't know who you are, and you obviously don't know who we "Lamborghini Orlando" are. So why don't we do this, lets agree to disagree because it sounds to me that you have had very bad experience with a Lambo dealer and listen I have had bad experiences myself I have bought many cars before I started selling them. I know there is a lot of inconsistency in this field of work, but you have never met me so don't hold me accountable for your bad experiences. I just gave Factual statements and you gave nothing but opinions which you are entitled to give. Good luck to you.
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo_lexx View Post
    Listen I don't know who you are, and you obviously don't know who we "Lamborghini Orlando" are. So why don't we do this, lets agree to disagree because it sounds to me that you have had very bad experience with a Lambo dealer and listen I have had bad experiences myself I have bought many cars before I started selling them. I know there is a lot of inconsistency in this field of work, but you have never met me so don't hold me accountable for your bad experiences. I just gave Factual statements and you gave nothing but opinions which you are entitled to give. Good luck to you.
    "Listen"?
    Listen my South Floridian cowboy. Tone down a notch if you will. Can't take a bit of a heat?
    " don't know who we "Lamborghini Orlando" are"???
    I don't give flying doo doo who/what you are. Honest dealer is an oxymoron in my book. Wanna argue more?

You are way too aggressive to be considered good experience.

After all, who works for whom (babe) ?

Overall Red Mark is correct about Demo Cars.While their may be exception dealers,most demo cars get the piss run out of them.That is why I will only buy brand new,I mean right off the truck...Esp.a High End Car...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Overall Red Mark is correct about Demo Cars.While their may be exception dealers,most demo cars get the piss run out of them.That is why I will only buy brand new,I mean right off the truck...Esp.a High End Car...
    Have to agree with Mark on this one. It's not just Lambo either. One of the sales guys took the demo 488 out and got well over 100 on the public road by the shop. Was he allowed to, no, but did he want to, yes. Buying used demo cars are never good. However, if it's a dealers personal demo car then that's different but a showroom demo car that is used for drives and what not is a no go in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

"Listen"?
    Listen my South Floridian cowboy. Tone down a notch if you will. Can't take a bit of a heat?
    " don't know who we "Lamborghini Orlando" are"???
    I don't give flying doo doo who/what you are. Honest dealer is an oxymoron in my book. Wanna argue more?

You are way too aggressive to be considered good experience.

After all, who works for whom (babe) ?
    How did you know I was a cowboy?
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com