what would you have done instead of fleeing the scene.

what would you have done instead of fleeing the scene.

A car racing through a neighbourhood drew the ire of one resident who responded to the speeding vehicle by hurling a barrage of stones.

I think i would never be in the position of this Lambo driver simply becuase racing on the streets of a residential neighbourhood is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I think i would never be in the position of this Lambo driver simply becuase racing on the streets of a residential neighbourhood is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I agree, sometimes you have too sense the feelings of the people around and realize there turning nasty, racing is wrong, however this kind of thing happens anyways, just look at that ass**le in the uk that scratched the aston for no reason,,

It really depends.
    Witnesses around, or not.

I would have asked the guy in Beverly Hills who claimed to have diplomatic immunity come after this guy.

Forget the car someone is driving,a man standing in the middle of the road threatening two people with a rock is a absolute justification for deadly force for the people to protect themselves. Read between the lines and you will have your answer..

Yes I'm sure he was being a jackass but if someone threw a stone at my Aventador you can bet your ass I would get out of the car. Of course we don't see the whole circumstance. Sure he can file a complaint for reckless driving or calling the police but that's got property damage lawsuit written alllllll over it.

He had his arm cocked and ready to throw the rock, lucky for him, there was no other"thing" cocked inside the Aventador. He could have been shot right there.

Exactly....