Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is Race Exhaust Worth It?

Is Race Exhaust Worth It?
    So I just heard the Race exhaust and its MUCH louder than Sport exhaust. But its $13k! How does it compare to Fabspeed, Akrapovic and other aftermarket. Don't want to be 2.5x just because its a Lambo part... thoughts?

I prefer the exhaust with a remote control, I don't know whether the lambo exhaust has it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    I prefer the exhaust with a remote control, I don't know whether the lambo exhaust has it or not.
    There's no need for a remote control with the race exhaust. The valve open and close using the anima switch on the steering wheel.

I have the race exhaust on my car and I love it. Now Red Mark and I did a very unofficial rev battle in the summer. Fabspeed makes a great product from what I see and their shop is spotless. Depends what you want. I'd say the fabspeed is a bit louder not by much but with the race exhaust you keep your warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

The Fabspeed exhaust is also controlled by anima just like the race exhaust.
    To be honest the closest sound similar to the race exhaust is the RSC Tuning exhaust.
    If you want titanium then go for Inconel, better sounding, more ressistant and a bit cheaper too.
    As a final advice i would highly recommend to choose an exhaust manufactured in USA or in Europe, not Asia.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    There's no need for a remote control with the race exhaust. The valve open and close using the anima switch on the steering wheel.

I have the race exhaust on my car and I love it. Now Red Mark and I did a very unofficial rev battle in the summer. Fabspeed makes a great product from what I see and their shop is spotless. Depends what you want. I'd say the fabspeed is a bit louder not by much but with the race exhaust you keep your warranty.

What does it sound like in different settings? Is there a particular setting where it gets too loud?

Im contemplating getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post

Very friendly I must add and unofficial rev battle (great event LP610NJ, btw). Price wise, if I remember correctly, you've paid $12,5 and I paid close to $6k.
    Fabspeed delivers much louder sound, in my biased opinion , and shattering louder crackles.

The whole thing comes to 2 simple questions:
    1. Can Lambo's installed race exhaust sound louder than already is?
    2. Can Fabspeed's installed x-piped exhaust sound quieter that already is?

1. No.
    2. Yes.

Rest my case.

It's a very loud grumble in sport mode at idle. But you can still stand next to it and have a normal conversation. Strada mode offers crackles and is general pretty quiet. But in sport mode and Corsa it's Loud as anything. It's very hard to explain honestly I would go to your dealer and see if they have on fitted with it to see if you like it. It's very hard to explain sound in words. Especially when everyone has different opinions.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I think the stock exhaust sounds pretty amazing already . I do enjoy the quieter setting in strada mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    So I just heard the Race exhaust and its MUCH louder than Sport exhaust. But its $13k! How does it compare to Fabspeed, Akrapovic and other aftermarket. Don't want to be 2.5x just because its a Lambo part... thoughts?
    We have the Race Exhaust on the Demo Huracan we are selling. It is deff louder than the stock but sounds good. I would go with Race just to keep the warranty. These cars are very sensitive to backpressure and I have seen cars go through service with check engine lights after installing aftermarket. Nothing so far on the Huracan its to new, as this is something that I have seen happen after a few thousand miles of driving. Hope this helps. We may even end up selling our Race Exhaust if the Client wants stock exhaust put back on.

Technical info
    Racing exhaust system
    Power increase: up to 5%
    Weight reduction: - 10%
    Designed for track use only
    Does not void the vehicle warranty
    Last edited by Lambo_lexx; 09-21-2015 at 08:00 PM.
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    Cell: 321-377-0350
    Office: 407-339-3443
    Fax: 407-834-4002
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

http://instagram.com/lambo_lexx
    http://fieldsmotorcarsorlando.com

Race exhaust costs 13000 CAD (before 13% sale tax) in Canada. I think it is too much.