Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Is Race Exhaust Worth It?
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    After market parts add little or no valve to a any car unless the specific buyer wants them,which is very rare.Most times buyers want a complete stock and unabused car. Aftermarket parts are for you ,not what others may want in the future..

Big Money Collectible Cars must be 100 percent factory..
    Agreed, but the price of the Race exhaust optioned is insane. You'd be better off paying someone to swap your factory exhaust back on when you go to sell unless they're giving you a really good deal on a Race system.

After market parts add little or no valve to a any car unless the specific buyer wants them,which is very rare.Most times buyers want a complete stock and unabused car. Aftermarket parts are for you ,not what others may want in the future..

Big Money Collectible Cars must be 100 percent factory..
    True! This is why I keep the Sport exhaust just in case the buyer don't want to go with the Race. Even more the Race is not street legal and people don't like that at all (or even lower the price).
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

If I were to trade in I would probably put stock back on but i think in selling personally an upgraded exhaust is a mod many buyers would like. First I think they would be sold on how awesome the Fabseed sounds, second I would show them these pictures and say which do you prefer on the car?

Is Race Exhaust Worth It?-fab56-jpg

Is Race Exhaust Worth It?-fab3-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by robby3 View Post
    True! This is why I keep the Sport exhaust just in case the buyer don't want to go with the Race. Even more the Race is not street legal and people don't like that at all (or even lower the price).
    Uh oh ~ so you are saying the Race Exhaust won't pass SMOG?

Is there any CA owners with the Race exhaust that will chime in? I find it highly unlikely a car company will sell a car with an exhaust that is not legal for US roads? That can't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    Uh oh ~ so you are saying the Race Exhaust won't pass SMOG?

Is there any CA owners with the Race exhaust that will chime in? I find it highly unlikely a car company will sell a car with an exhaust that is not legal for US roads? That can't be right.
    it is....you have to sign a waiver to say it is for track only

I agree ,the Fab Speed Products are excellent.Love it on my 991 Turbo S and may get it on the H.Only thing,I am happy with the factory H system...Loud enough and car is fast enough...

Have a 17 Ford Raptor coming next week,all good ,but they sound like crap(6 cylinder/T Turbines) ...May be Fab Speed can do some thing for the new Raptors...

Have a 17 Ford Raptor coming next week,all good ,but they sound like crap(6 cylinder/T Turbines) ...May be Fab Speed can do some thing for the new Raptors...
    We love our trucks too, we'll be talking Shoot some pictures of the turbo over, would love to check her out!

Just back from dealer,Raptor still not built yet,hopefully soon..