New Nurburgring Lap time Record Holder: Huracan Performante

New Nurburgring Lap time Record Holder: Huracan Performante
    I have seen the Performante in 2 viewing now and the always teased "seconds" yes, plural faster than the 918 Spyder. But now we know it is 5 seconds faster. That is just mind blowing! That is eternity in racing times. Check out the official video! WOW.. just wow!

The Performante is 5 seconds quicker than a Porsche 918 Spyder.....Official.!!

And to be clear, the tires are the very same tires the car is being shipped with so there is no cheating with racing slicks etc. INSANE!

Frickin! Unreal!!!!!
    I am overly excited about this car. Can't wait for delivery!!
    Spec'd and ordered!

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

Had a private viewing of the Performante 2 weeks ago in London. New wheel option,, instrument gage cluster look and colour completely changes in Corsa mode. Standard seats are as hard as rock unless you opt for the heaver comfort seats. I did not like the carbon fiber composite on the rear that surrounds the twin exhaust.

Unbelievable accomplishment! Especially considering all the Lamborghini haters claim the cars have no track or performance prowess. No, we just don't grease automotive journalists for favorable reviews is more like it.

Saw the car in NYC last weekend. While I love it and have ordered with a September ETA, you get the sense they've left the door open possibly for the addition of even more Forged Carbon Composite in certain areas for special editions. Regardless it's epic, tremendously more presence and wow factor over the 610, even more than I anticipated.