Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Is Race Exhaust Worth It?
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I'm very glad you did. You will be too.
    I have no affiliation with Fabspeed at all btw. I praise them, simply, on the basis of being best in this segment. I've been in their facility and seen first hand how clean the sales/shop/building is. That was the first hint of promises being delivered.

Us as a very tightly knit small group should stick together and share what we think is proven and best for our babies.
    I've seen youtube vids of how other systems sound. And in in every occurrence something was missing (pitch, backfire crackles, base note and such). I don't want to embarrass some of the site sponsors to point their flaws.

Until I hear something better which will sound better and be worth considering, I'll stick with them.

0-60 freak, I'm impatiently awaiting your honest opinion.
    I will Disassemble car this week waiting for shipment on Friday / Saturday ......will let you know right away, very excited to get rid of the factory system!
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    I will Disassemble car this week waiting for shipment on Friday / Saturday ......will let you know right away, very excited to get rid of the factory system!
    Sorry red Mark....would of had exhaust today but the shipper made a signature required for a delivery (after numerous requests to not) , so I straighten it out with Fed ex and should have installed tomorrow, keep you posted!
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Sorry red Mark....would of had exhaust today but the shipper made a signature required for a delivery (after numerous requests to not) , so I straighten it out with Fed ex and should have installed tomorrow, keep you posted!
    Keep us all postedIs Race Exhaust Worth It? Pics and vids are a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Keep us all postedIs Race Exhaust Worth It? Pics and vids are a must!

Pics are easy! The videos I have trouble with, when I take videos of my son and send them to people they are high quality on my phone, but when I send off as a file it turn to very low quality
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Pics are easy! The videos I have trouble with, when I take videos of my son and send them to people they are high quality on my phone, but when I send off as a file it turn to very low quality
    Install tapatalk and upload them on the forum directly from your phoneIs Race Exhaust Worth It?

Not to worry and take your time. Enjoy the sound.

Btw, I'm not sure if Fabspeed mentioned this to you. They told me it takes about 10 heating/cooling cycles for the exhaust to break in.
    I did hear the difference.

huracan 1
    owner 0

I tried my best to get bumper off without taking tires off....could not be done! My lift is a drive on, therefore need secondary jack to raise tire up......so will buy a jack (looking for low clearance air bag jack) and will attempt the install another day......
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Is Race Exhaust Worth It?-20151002_160612-jpg
    so for now I will just admire on the stand
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

looks great. so shiny !

Such a clean setup! Impressive that you decided to change your exhaust as a DIY job.