Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Is Race Exhaust Worth It?
    Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Race exhaust costs 13000 CAD (before 13% sale tax) in Canada. I think it is too much.
    Its top quality but i agree that is overpriced. I feel the need to express one more time since it was mentioned again that installing an aftermarket exhaust does NOT void the car warranty, just the exhaust warranty.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

How does our system compare to the Race Exhaust? We greatly respect Lamborghini and appreciate the excellent tone produced by the Race Exhaust, but we wanted to go beyond that.

SOUND: Our Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust System offers two unique tones. In Strada mode it has excellent street manners with a sophisticated sound. Enter Corsa mode, the valves open, and the full aggression of the V10 is unleashed! With valves open our system offers greater volume than the Lamborghini Race Exhaust.

CONSTRUCTION: Engineered in house then precision machined using our state-of-the art Unison mandrel bender, Haas CNC machines, and hand TIG-welded by our passionate fabricators. Yes, LP610NJ, we diligently keep our shop spotless.

WARRANTY: Our exhaust does not alter any emissions components and it does not effect the car warranty. Fabspeed Motorsport offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products to the original purchaser.

VALVE CONTROL: The valves open and close depending on the mode of the car. xudaniel1949, we can offer a valve controller at additional cost to allow you to control the valves at will with the press of a button.

Enough with the words:

Last edited by Fabspeed_Motorsport; 09-23-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Very friendly I must add and unofficial rev battle (great event LP610NJ, btw). Price wise, if I remember correctly, you've paid $12,5 and I paid close to $6k.
    Fabspeed delivers much louder sound, in my biased opinion , and shattering louder crackles.

The whole thing comes to 2 simple questions:
    1. Can Lambo's installed race exhaust sound louder than already is?
    2. Can Fabspeed's installed x-piped exhaust sound quieter that already is?

1. No.
    2. Yes.

Rest my case.
    Red Mark, I pulled the trigger yesterday .... my fabspeed is on way (oct1 delivery) ....I have researched and believe its the best choice.....will document my install....
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    Red Mark, I pulled the trigger yesterday .... my fabspeed is on way (oct1 delivery) ....I have researched and believe its the best choice.....will document my install....
    Awesome, cannot wait for more pics/vids. I also believe that for its class (valved steel) its the best option currently available.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Its not worth the money but sounds good and the car needs it as stock is way to quiet

Congratulations on making the right decision. I personally guarantee you will not be disappointed!

John,very nice system.
    Do you personally know of a company in the Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach Area that can install your system? At your shops level of quality...
    How much is the system?
    I also think the factory system is way over priced at 12,000 ,that my dealer wants for the one they have on display.
    Thanks...

I'm very glad you did. You will be too.
    I have no affiliation with Fabspeed at all btw. I praise them, simply, on the basis of being best in this segment. I've been in their facility and seen first hand how clean the sales/shop/building is. That was the first hint of promises being delivered.

Us as a very tightly knit small group should stick together and share what we think is proven and best for our babies.
    I've seen youtube vids of how other systems sound. And in in every occurrence something was missing (pitch, backfire crackles, base note and such). I don't want to embarrass some of the site sponsors to point their flaws.

Until I hear something better which will sound better and be worth considering, I'll stick with them.

0-60 freak, I'm impatiently awaiting your honest opinion.

Akrapovic is another option if you're interested in a high performance exhaust at a lower cost. They retail for much less than the $13,000 number that's been said in this thread. They use high grade titanium allow to reduce weight drastically and thus improving handling. You can take our word for it that they sound & look amazing or you can see for yourself:

Huracan applications are available of course. PM us for more info on pricing and availability.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    John,very nice system.
    Do you personally know of a company in the Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach Area that can install your system? At your shops level of quality...
    How much is the system?
    I also think the factory system is way over priced at 12,000 ,that my dealer wants for the one they have on display.
    Thanks...
    Our system sells for $5995.00. I just sent you the current Huracan Talk member pricing. We are happy to recommend a shop in your area for installation. PM sent!
    Last edited by Fabspeed_Motorsport; 09-24-2015 at 10:06 PM.