Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Lamborghini Huracan Spyder is Here!
    love the forged carbon interior

Those interior carbon (forged) vents look like marble; it's weird. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Its nicely spec'd, as a whole package it looks really good. Let us know what spec you have on your Lp580-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Hurricane, thanks for the reply!

Production for my LP 580-2 will begin in Feburary, should be off for shipping in March, and hopefully be delivered in April.

Opted for Grigio Telesto for exterior and Black interior with orange stitching. Because it was a special launch promotion in HK, the price included the lifting system, Front and Rear parking sensor and rear camera and orange painted calipers.

only additional option that I have picked is the Full Electric Seats and the Carbon Ceramic Brakes. Will have the rims painted gross black once the car arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by LP580-2 HK View Post

Production for my LP 580-2 will begin in Feburary, should be off for shipping in March, and hopefully be delivered in April.

Opted for Grigio Telesto for exterior and Black interior with orange stitching. Because it was a special launch promotion in HK, the price included the lifting system, Front and Rear parking sensor and rear camera and orange painted calipers.

only additional option that I have picked is the Full Electric Seats and the Carbon Ceramic Brakes. Will have the rims painted gross black once the car arrives!
    Congrats on the new car. How much cheaper is it than the LP610 model in HK. just give a percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by LP580-2 HK View Post

Awesome color choice, this color was very appreciated on the Gallardo SL and Murcie LP640, extremly rare on the Huracan tho.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Congrats on the new car. How much cheaper is it than the LP610 model in HK. just give a percentage.
    List price for the LP610-4 is at around HKD$4 mill, the LP580-2 is at around HKD$3.58 mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Awesome color choice, this color was very appreciated on the Gallardo SL and Murcie LP640, extremly rare on the Huracan tho.

Very excited about the combination, don't want to be hi-jacking this thread, will open another thread once I get some real photos and info, but that will be in a couple of months. The waiting game is truly a pain!