Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lamborghini Huracan Extended Warranty

Lamborghini Huracan Extended Warranty
    A close friend decided to order a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder from a dealer in Germany. He text me couple of hours ago asking me if he should get the extended warranty option.
    I'm curious to know how many of the current Huracan owners opted for this option?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Tell him to save his money..Most will not put that many miles on a new Lambo to worry about it.Also,if some thing is going to break,most likely it will be within the 3 years that the car has the factory warranty...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Tell him to save his money..Most will not put that many miles on a new Lambo to worry about it.Also,if some thing is going to break,most likely it will be within the 3 years that the car has the factory warranty...
    I texted him the thread link so he can read all your opinions. He asked me if this option can also be taken while the car is in warranty or it can only be bought when new? (Not yet delivered)

usually we buy extended warranty after the existing warranty expires. so a mechanic from dealership can inspect the vehicle, then decide whether to issue a warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    usually we buy extended warranty after the existing warranty expires. so a mechanic from dealership can inspect the vehicle, then decide whether to issue a warranty.
    Nope. It has to be ordered from the factory at time of purchase. It's definitely worth buying, even if you don't plan on keeping past 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Nope. It has to be ordered from the factory at time of purchase. It's definitely worth buying, even if you don't plan on keeping past 3 years.
    I will definately ask and reply back but i think you are right. Even if you plan to keep it 3 years, selling a car that is still under warranty is a strong selling point to any perspective buyer, i agree.

I was told by dealer or someone a while back that you can extend it as long as you are under warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_BOSS View Post
    I was told by dealer or someone a while back that you can extend it as long as you are under warranty.
    Hmm, maybe this is yet another dealer choice option. I mean if your car had no problem i do not see why they would not more money from you and extend your warranty. This is the first thing i will ask tommorow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_BOSS View Post
    You might be able to, but will certainly cost more than the price at order time.

Don,t get me wrong,I have bought them on probability 6 Sports Cars,Vipers,Corvettes, Benzes and Porsches and I have never had to use one of them .So you are just playing the odds,the Huracan is a well build car,so their should not be any issues if you maintain it correct..I tried to get the Lambo Dealer to throw it in with the new new car,No Way,so I would imagine it is big $$$$

How much is it and for how long,that will give a better idea ?????