Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Recent Huracan Orders - any Discounts off MSRP?

Recent Huracan Orders - any Discounts off MSRP?
    I'm getting ready to take the plunge! I had an 04 Gallardo plagued with problems, traded that on a C7 Z06, which is fun, but a totally different experience. Rented a Huracan in Vegas last week and it took literally about 5 minutes to decide the 997TT and Z06 needed to be traded in towards a Huracan. Has anyone ordered one recently and been able to get a discount off MSRP? Just curious what sort of discounts have been happening out there when I begin that part of the negotiation. Planning on silver, black wheels, most of the options, and hopefully the race exhaust. Anyone have good/bad experiences at Lamborghini of Las Vegas? (Henderson) - the guy I met with seemed great. Car will be shipped to Minnesota so there are not really any local dealerships (6 hours to Chicago) so it would be shipped in or driven back regardless.

FWIW, HUGE mistake buying any car without a local dealership. You will need to ship is back at some point, and it's not worth the hassle, stress, inconvenience, etc, etc. (bent here done that, never again). Personally, I'd move before I had to do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    FWIW, HUGE mistake buying any car without a local dealership. You will need to ship is back at some point, and it's not worth the hassle, stress, inconvenience, etc, etc. (bent here done that, never again). Personally, I'd move before I had to do that again.
    Definitely not convenient, but I'd rather deal with it versus not having a Huracan at all.... I'm fairly entrenched with my company & family in the area.

In US, I think 3 to 5% off sticker for inventory, not sure about ordering though.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    In US, I think 3 to 5% off sticker for inventory, not sure about ordering though.
    What would be the difference? The dealership surely pays the same amount if they order the car for inventory or for a specific client. No??

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    What would be the difference? The dealership surely pays the same amount if they order the car for inventory or for a specific client. No??
    Business always tries to move inventory, generate cash flow. Usually, a dealer offers bigger discount on inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Business always tries to move inventory, generate cash flow. Usually, a dealer offers bigger discount on inventory.
    I might be wrong, but I would guess that currently there is no 2016 inventory.
    A sale is still a sale.

For ordering I don't think so,,,
    but for ready stocks I heard 10k off for 200-300 miles car..

I got $17k off msrp for verde mantis and traded in my 458 spider. I'm on list for 488 spider so I think that sweetened deal and inventory was not moving for couple months on Hs.

I think you are talking about cars that they have in inventory, right? Here in Europe you cannot get an discount on a new order that you place...
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan