Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Why Huracan Over 650S?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    Can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or what. I didn't ask anyone to tell me what to get. I asked for actual perspective of you also cross shopped. I will decide which one to get.
    Both great cars - why not drive them and decide. Everyone cross shops the decision comes down to which one is more special. Had an MP4 nothing wrong with it but the brand dilutes itself and the dealer was 300 miles away when it came time to sell the dealer didn't want it at any price.

That is because McLs.are still Kit Cars to most people....A Lamborghini is,well a Lamborghini,top of food chain...Good luck selling the McLs when you want,also have two friends stuck with theirs...

true...but end of the day still alot of buyers r still buying macs..close both eyes, put your hard earn money in it, and enjoy whatever ride you decide on..u feel good in it, then it's good for u...

Hey Evo,

I understand what you are feeling, I did as well in the last 2 months, even after I have put deposit down for the Huracan. it sometimes gives you more and more dilemma when you try to think what others will say. make decision and tell others, dont ask ..

they are all great cars, plus and minus,
    458, 650s, Huracan - crazy rivals.. each unique at their own...

in the end of the day.. H...
    everyone loves the H..

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-K View Post
    Hey Evo,

I understand what you are feeling, I did as well in the last 2 months, even after I have put deposit down for the Huracan. it sometimes gives you more and more dilemma when you try to think what others will say. make decision and tell others, dont ask ..

everyone loves the H..
    Agreed, as cars you cannot go wrong no matter what you choose, all three are supercars.
    I did this reply because a friend made a comparison between watch brands and these three cars. He said that Lambo and Ferrari are like Rolex and AP, but McLaren is like Hublot. All three are great timepieces but when you want to sell the Hublot you can expect anything in terms of depreciation.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-K View Post
    Hey Evo,

everyone loves the H..
    true! i had a strong dilemma when i let go of the 458 for the H..but ,no man is not a greedy man..time and again something new comes by, u just can't resist it and hammer your own head and keep asking yourself what to get..oh my god..now 2 weeks into my bull, i'm thinking......hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Agreed, as cars you cannot go wrong no matter what you choose, all three are supercars.
    I did this reply because a friend made a comparison between watch brands and these three cars. He said that Lambo and Ferrari are like Rolex and AP, but McLaren is like Hublot. All three are great timepieces but when you want to sell the Hublot you can expect anything in terms of depreciation.

so why not just buy PP.....hahahah..

when it comes to supercars, I couldn't care less about top speed or acceleration. more or less similar between rivals brands. Design, styling, look and exhaust sound tickle my fancy. Huracan! maybe the new 488GTB hehe

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    when it comes to supercars, I couldn't care less about top speed or acceleration. more or less similar between rivals brands. Design, styling, look and exhaust sound tickle my fancy. Huracan! maybe the new 488GTB hehe
    I personally like the 458 better than the 488. I was just talking with a friend and member from Dubai on the deals that you can get nowadays on 458.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I personally like the 458 better than the 488. I was just talking with a friend and member from Dubai on the deals that you can get nowadays on 458.

but the 458 is a 6 years old model. New model is always more appealing to me. I think we can get a really good price on 458 now!