Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Why Huracan Over 650S?
    huracan..just the exterior wins big time..almost taken a used 12c 1.5years ago..dealer was playing games with me so i went for a new 458 immediately where the F dealer had a incoming car... though, i test drove the 12c (i suppose 650 drives better than 12c), my opinion i say the MAC does drive better than 458 + huracan.it has such a race car feel yet more relax ride. steering is precise yet not nervous fighter jet like 458..doors r bloodily cool.but was fed up because the 12c i tested was a 2012 model (2013 was with a button), the version u have to swipe the "door handle" to open.i can hardly nail it..hahah..huracan now, well, had for a week..felt understeer because of 4wd BUT, the amount of traction confidence u get i felt was way much more than other both.of course it doesn't mean the best.but for me now, in AWD I TRUST...

I think you should go for 650S.

those doors to die for..............................................

Can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or what. I didn't ask anyone to tell me what to get. I asked for actual perspective of you also cross shopped. I will decide which one to get.

Hey, Evoking.

just wanted to say buy what speaks to you, if its a McLaren that at the end of the day does it for you, then get what you want. I was looking at them last year pretty hard , bounced back and fourth between that and a 458 , got jerked around by the Dealers ended up ordering a 2015 GT3 with LWB and all options loved the car until.... I went to Montreal with a buddy when he took delivery of his New Huracan . One month later I no longer have a GT3... But I have a New Huracan !!!! I love the H it is crazy fun car to drive, I t gets a lot of attention ... I like that about it but wish I could control the attention it gets. Anyways good luck and congrats on what ever you get.

Jason O

If you are undecided,just get both,that what I did with my 991 Turbo S and Huracan....
    As for attention,it is crazy driving the Huracan anywhere,every one stalks ya...I really do not like it most of the time,but of course it depends if I like the stalker...

haha..defintely not sarcastic..end of the day,it's your hard earn money..same as me..but seriously, the H does yield tons and tons of attention..much more than my previous 458..now i'm just planning to get my next car, wrx sti..had 2 diff GDB versions before..my wife just hates them..hahahah...

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    haha..defintely not sarcastic..end of the day,it's your hard earn money..same as me..but seriously, the H does yield tons and tons of attention..much more than my previous 458..now i'm just planning to get my next car, wrx sti..had 2 diff GDB versions before..my wife just hates them..hahahah...
    You should post one more vid with your Kline exhaust, that should be enough to convience anyone haha

Yes please do! Sound is important to me and I've yet to hear a sick sounding Huracan.

ohhh.........convince ? actually I just did yesterday......in the exhaust section...2 drive by vids...hahha..but to EMPAHSIZE, i'm only hitting 6k rpms in the vids , roads' only so long..so, you can imagine what if it's 8k.....hahhaha...the exhaust itself doesn't sound DEEP..it has a CLEAN sound...enjoy..