Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Soft Top for the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder
    I think it is a big commercial mistake to not make a hard top...

^ I agree. I personally love the vert, however I feel the SL version will be worth the $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    I think it is a big commercial mistake to not make a hard top...
    Won't make any difference. People that want open air will buy it regardless. Then those of us that like coupes wouldn't buy either a soft or hard top.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Won't make any difference. People that want open air will buy it regardless. Then those of us that like coupes wouldn't buy either a soft or hard top.
    Exactly ... I love convertibles, and honestly I don't care they went for a soft top ... I hope they create a nice flat engine cover like I did so it looks like a proper Spyder with one line flowing from the exterior rear view mirror to the rear of the car, unlike the Aventador Roadster that looks more like a targa when open ... I like smooth lines on a convertible, I guess there wasn't enough room to store a hard top below the engine cover.

The spyder will sell very well.
    It will not matter one bit (soft top) to those who love a convertible car.
    Lots of orders will be taken soon.
    Spring deliveries !!!

I'll just leave this here....

Great work, Corey! Compared to the coupe on a conv especially with the top down all the attention is on wheels, so they definately need to be special.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Great work, Corey! Compared to the coupe on a conv especially with the top down all the attention is on wheels, so they definately need to be special.
    Thanks! I have to agree with you. Roof removed, more focus on wheels.

Nice render!

My sources indicate me that there will be multiple colors available for the soft fabric. I would only consider black no matter the exterior color but does anyone know what other colors will be available?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Totally not agree, men we are in 2016, today people want security and use the supercar in all condition hard top is also included on mercedes slk at 40k!!
    Keep on the head a pcs of soft is really not good for the modernity (remind it is a auto gear boxe, all electronic speedo tach etc and 4wd na we can't have a pcs of shit on the head. lf the car, for exemple haved a top with glass should have been a better option.
    Iam sure that the sell will be good in us, especially california florida and all hot weather spot, but if you think worldwide, in europe the sell will be very bad...
    For sure the 488gtb spider will be a better choice than huracan spyder, the only positive thing is that our huracan coupe will still be a good choice.