Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If it's not Fabspeed... it's wrong.

If it's not Fabspeed... it's wrong.
    For decades, Fabspeed Motorsport has been the authority in high performance Lamborghini and exotic car exhaust systems. In every corner of the globe, those in the know have equipped their Gallardos, Murcielagos, Aventadors and other Lamborghini's with Fabspeed systems. Those who haven't, regretted it. Second owners are removing aftermarket systems and replacing them with Fabspeed on an almost daily basis.

With the release of the Huracan, an entirely new generation of Lamborghini owners are being presented with a choice: Choose Fabspeed or choose wrong.

Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System for the Huracan is a true piece of engineered artwork with the performance to back it up. In addition to the downright intoxicating exhaust note that it provides, the Supersport also adds over 28 whp and 17 ft/lbs of peak power, all while being fully controllable via the Anima Switch on the factory steering wheel.

Precision machined using our state-of-the art Unison mandrel bender, Haas CNC machines, and hand TIG-welded by our passionate fabricators, our T304L stainless steel systems are second-to-none.

When you're ready to make the Right Choice, PM or contact me direct for special forum member pricing.
    Last edited by Fabspeed_Motorsport; 07-24-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Welcome guys! I had one of your systems on another car, quality and sound are indeed top notch. I also know your Gallardo system sounds wicked. If i will ever go to the modding path i will definately take you as one of my first options.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Welcome to HuracanTalk! I also heard your Gallardo system in person and i liked it. On the Huracan compared to other aftermarket options out there your system sounds to be louder (which is a good thing in my book), i wonder if it's due to the x-pipe design?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome to HuracanTalk! I also heard your Gallardo system in person and i liked it. On the Huracan compared to other aftermarket options out there your system sounds to be louder (which is a good thing in my book), i wonder if it's due to the x-pipe design?
    Thanks for the warm welcoming guys! We are indeed the loudest and best sounding system on the market with open valves. With the valves closed, our system is no louder than our competition but still has the Fabspeed Sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcoming guys! We are indeed the loudest and best sounding system on the market with open valves. With the valves closed, our system is no louder than our competition but still has the Fabspeed Sound.
    You are here, finally
    I can vouch for your comments... Love the sound. Almost as good as sex. Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    You are here, finally
    I can vouch for your comments... Love the sound. Almost as good as sex. Almost.
    We need some clips Maybe this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    We need some clips Maybe this weekend
    Who said that !

Who said that !
    red mark......we need it!
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Who said that !
    You said that... Last weekend haha

Okay, Did this 3 hours ago, that's how long it took me to learn how to compress and upload to youtube (ate dinner and had few drinks in between ). Steep learning curve, lol.

How did I do?