Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cars and Coffee

Cars and Coffee

Cars and Coffee
    Hey Guys, just wanted to let my fellow HuracanTalk members know that I have set up my very own cars and coffee in my shore town. It is taking place on Saturday, August 1st from 8-11AM. It will be at the parking lot located at 8th street and central avenue in Ocean City, NJ (NOT MARYLAND). Food and Drink will provided along with a local favorite breakfast spot located across the street if you want to grab a bite and sit down. If anyone is willing to come out, please, let me know or PM with your email and I will send you the official flyer (it isn't letting me post it here :/). Also if any H owners bring their H's I am trying to get a bunch of Huracans together for big Huracan Talk photoshoot at the private municipal airport along the runway, after C&C. Let me know guys, theres no registration or cost to do anything. The more cars the better!!!!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I wish I was closer, LP610NJ

Email me the flyer, i will post it here and share it on social media too

Googled your location, solid 3 hours of driving each way. Bit too much.

I would definitely go,but South Florida is a little far from ya to... Nice/Have Fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Googled your location, solid 3 hours of driving each way. Bit too much.
    Come on. I was hoping to do a photoshoot after C&C of all the Huracans at the airport (like the other shots from other shoots) for HuracanTalk. we just need you.
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Come on. I was hoping to do a photoshoot after C&C of all the Huracans at the airport (like the other shots from other shoots) for HuracanTalk. we just need you.
    I may still surprise you. It depends on my 12yo son too. If so, I'll take him with me, he knows more about Lamborghinis than me

Do not forget to send me the flyer so i can post it on social media, i reach more Huracan owners from your area that are not (yet) registered on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I may still surprise you. It depends on my 12yo son too. If so, I'll take him with me, he knows more about Lamborghinis than me
    Bring him with you. After C&C and the shoot. You can make a day and go to the beach and such!!
    1954 Corvette

Bring him with you. After C&C and the shoot. You can make a day and go to the beach and such!!
    Tempting ...