Lamborghini Huracan Spyder debuts at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show in September

Lamborghini Huracan Spyder debuts at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show in September
    Lamborghini Huracan Spyder debuts at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show in September-photo-05-08-2015-12-41-37-jpg

It was previously reported that the convertible variant for the Lamborghini Huracan would bow early next year in Switzerland.

Now, a report says that the Italian automaker will unveil the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show in September, sharing the show floor with its main competitor, the Ferrari 488 Spider.

The Huracan Spyder will be powered by the same 5.2-liter V10 with 602 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque, but expect it to add a few pounds to its total weight compared to the coupe model.

Also the picture showed above by Auto Bild seems to be the closest render to reality, maybe even the real deal.

Will the clear engine Cover be part of the spyder??

Aventador rendering but I really like!!! Clear bonnet would be awesome!

Will look nowhere near that good, with a soft top.

Yup. Lamborghini had a homerun, but it turned out to be a foul ball in opting to use a soft top ....so close.

All sources indicate that it will be a soft top but i do not know if the clear bonnet would be available, i tend to think it will.

Probably look more like this abomination..

Lamborghini Huracan Spyder debuts at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show in September-506411-jpg

They better up the coupe production, if that red car (above) is how it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Probably look more like this abomination..

Lamborghini Huracan Spyder debuts at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show in September-506411-jpg
    I really hope that it will look better than that

I must admit that i am a bit surprised why many are surprised that Lamborghini launches the Spyder now. It's obvious that they are doing it now in order to have time to get orders this autumn and winter ans start delivering them in late spring 2016 and summer. If they would have waited for Geneva they would have basically waste a year...
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan