Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Huracan value dropped!

Huracan value dropped!
    I was looking at some cars, and wanted to see how our beloved Huracan holds the value. Saw one used for mid 250s and some in 260s with about 900 miles to 1,500.

Quite a drop! Aventador kept value for much, much longer! Even though Aventador's driving reviews were no where near as good as Huracan's. 458 also kept value better I think.

You guys think next year same time, our car would be worth 230 or less?

First you have to look at the options on those cars.

Second, yes the 2016's are coming out a few months down the road, so there will be a depreciation factor.

However, what 10% ($285k - $28.5 = $256k) for the first year of depreciation on an exotic is actually pretty darn good. If you paid sticker, of course you will take a hit, but not as bad as some other cars (458 especially right now).

Also, spyder is coming early next year as well as 2WD version (which should have about 580HP and cost about $50k less). However, dealer did tell me the 4WD allocations will be 'significantly' less due to production going to the new models (which will help resale).

Again, 10% a year on an exotic is nothing. Heck go look at a McLaren and you will fall off your chair.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    First you have to look at the options on those cars.

Second, yes the 2016's are coming out a few months down the road, so there will be a depreciation factor.

However, what 10% ($285k - $28.5 = $256k) for the first year of depreciation on an exotic is actually pretty darn good. If you paid sticker, of course you will take a hit, but not as bad as some other cars (458 especially right now).

Also, spyder is coming early next year as well as 2WD version (which should have about 580HP and cost about $50k less). However, dealer did tell me the 4WD allocations will be 'significantly' less due to production going to the new models (which will help resale).

Again, 10% a year on an exotic is nothing. Heck go look at a McLaren and you will fall off your chair.
    Well put. And Ferrari has always done a MUCH better job @ maintaining resales.

I'd entertain an Mac as a second car but scared to death of their resale after the MP4...it seems like they are struggling to find their niche and the resales are taking the hit for it.

10% is very acceptable. Huracan is a mass production model.

My dealer just made my lease (in €) as follow:

base price 220k€ (tax registration, option etc... INCLUDED)
    delivered 2015 april 22nd
    return to the dealer 2017 april 22nd with 30000 miles on it.
    Price with this mileage and 2 years old 135k€, i will expect to sell it few month before 15k or 20k€ + but no more for sure...
    So yes the price will decrease a lot, next time i will buy a Porsche.....but....no i prefer buy a lamborghini instead and loose 100k€ ahahaha

I think the price will be low 200's in a year. keep pumping them out!!

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    I think the price will be low 200's in a year. keep pumping them out!!
    Keep dreaming...but it might be $230-245 (retail) come Oct 2016 when '17's are hitting.

Which again is right in line with 10%/yr which again if you look at other exotics is pretty strong.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

you can pick one up for that now, many at 250k on cars.com, asking that is,

In Ontario, There is only one pre-owned Huracan (2080 km) on Autotrader.ca , the car (fully loaded except auto engine start/stop button) is located in Oakville Ontario. It is listed at full sticker price. 330,000 CAD. At least, Lambo Price is stiff in Canada.

And who gives a flying doo doo. Same with all cell phones.
    Either you are a top dog, or basement bargain/flea market kind of a guy.