Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If it's not Fabspeed... it's wrong.
    Thank you for vids, Mark! I would personally keep it in corsa all times, i guess i'm too tired of the standard exhaust that i have for almost a year now lol

There is also an ECU upgrade that comes along with this exhaust or it's just the exhaust?

They advertise a noticeable power gain, after yours was installed you felt that the car pulled better than before?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Thank you for vids, Mark! I would personally keep it in corsa all times, i guess i'm too tired of the standard exhaust that i have for almost a year now lol

There is also an ECU upgrade that comes along with this exhaust or it's just the exhaust?

They advertise a noticeable power gain, after yours was installed you felt that the car pulled better than before?
    I don't think Fabspeed offers ECU upgrade just the exhaust.
    Regarding power gain, whatever they advertise is true. I didn't dyno the car before and after, but I can feel very noticeable boost from, let's say, 3,500 - 4,500rpms and up. The car feels quicker (and happier too )

For one, the car is lighter and two, just compare oem bulky exhaust and clean Fab's x-pipe that all the gasses have to go thru.

Me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post

How did I do?
    Mark, you did great buddy, it sounds amazing. I'm sure in person its much louder than in your vids. I have to agree with Klauss, i would keep it in strada just in residential areas, in rest corsa all the way!
    As for ECU, i think we will also see such an upgrade soon from Fabspeed too.

Brilliantly ! any difference between the Race exhaust offered by Lambo and the aftermarket Fabspeed exhaust ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Mark, you did great buddy, it sounds amazing. I'm sure in person its much louder than in your vids. I have to agree with Klauss, i would keep it in strada just in residential areas, in rest corsa all the way!
    As for ECU, i think we will also see such an upgrade soon from Fabspeed too.
    Actually, very keen observation on your part.
    I rewatched my youtube posts. I have to admit they are lame (as you suspected) when compared to real life.
    Gopro+compression+youtube=crap.

Rest assure, the sound is hallucinogenic (in a good sense)

That's pretty awesome!!!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2011 Mercedes Benz E550 Convertible
    2006 BMW 325i Sedan (SOLD)

I do Corsa all the time in the Gated Community,no letter in the mail yet,but I think it will be coming....

I cannot do Corsa, my hands are busy holding coffee and Blackberry

If it's not Fabspeed... it's wrong.-white-jpg

This Beautiful Bianco Icarus Metallic Huracan rolled in the shop this afternoon for the full Fabspeed Treatment!

We def need more pics and vids! It's literally surounded by Porsches... And a McLaren