Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DRAG RACE: Lamborghini Aventador (stock) vs Lamborghini Huracan (stock)

DRAG RACE: Lamborghini Aventador (stock) vs Lamborghini Huracan (stock)
    DRAG RACE: Lamborghini Aventador (stock) vs Lamborghini Huracan (stock)-huracan-vs-aventador-640x384-jpg

Even if it has an almost 100 HP disadvantage the baby bull is so close in terms of performance to it's big brother, the Lamborghini Aventador.

With almost 100 HP more behind the wheels, it also carries a V12 engine at rear. I am so impressed with Huracan in this race. Aventador has better top speed, eventually it was bound to pull away from H.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    With almost 100 HP more behind the wheels, it also carries a V12 engine at rear. I am so impressed with Huracan in this race. Aventador has better top speed, eventually it was bound to pull away from H.
    Right now the Huracan is a much better car than the Aventador in all aspects except perhaps in the wildness of the looks if that is your thing. It even beats it in the track ask Stig...

I've had a pleasure of driving Huracan and Aventador back to back in one of esperienza's event.
    Aventador is a heavy and rather labor intensive bull comparing to a young and very agile Huracan. Although Aventador is a most beautiful one

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I've had a pleasure of driving Huracan and Aventador back to back in one of esperienza's event.
    Aventador is a heavy and rather labor intensive bull comparing to a young and very agile Huracan. Although Aventador is a most beautiful one
    I would say it has more presence not that is more beautiful than the H. Also its V12 sound is incredible. Unfortunately the biggest disadvantages are the gearbox but most of all, as you mentioned, its weight.

I could live with the Aventador gearbox, i kind of like the fact that is raw BUT i cannot live with the act that is a very heavy car.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    I could live with the Aventador gearbox, i kind of like the fact that is raw BUT i cannot live with the act that is a very heavy car.
    Concur.... now my buddy just got a yellow SV and that thing is rather special!!!!

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2015 Mercedes Benz AMG GTS
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10
    2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    When I was debating between Hura or Avent, gearbox was the issue, you get tired from that raw feeling I think. Especially if you like drive it more than just on the weekend.

The weight you feel for sure.

Another thing I hated, interior, there is no place to put stuff vs Huracan which has door pockets etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vic55 View Post
    Concur.... now my buddy just got a yellow SV and that thing is rather special!!!!
    I was hoping they would do a double clutch on SV but they didn't.

Really curious how it compares to standard Aventador. More stiff? How about shifts? More brutal or the same but quicker?

The Aventador is dated in many important areas compared to the Huracan(Esp.Trans,Weight,Electronics and Interior) .The Huracan is a much better driving car and is just as fast,if not faster in many areas.The next gen Av.will have the current Huracan updates..