Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Got her today...got a few questions

Got her today...got a few questions
    Picked my H up today. Like all of you, I think the car is amazing overall.

Some gripes/questions/comments...

I have to put my gate and garage openers in the door pocket. They are really small and still won't fit on the "micro-visors". No HomeLink and the visor can't accommodate the remotes...wtf? Did anyone figure out something better than the door pockets?

No place for my iPhone 6+...it barely fits under the console. Don't think it fits in the center console storage either.

The car comes with a 30 pin connector instead of lightning. It's 2015!!

The parking sensors have to be turned on. My Turbo S is activated as I pull in the garage.

The display reverting to the split screen is annoying. Should retain the last setting.

Some weird things I can't quite figure out...even after checking the manual. Had to drive home in the rain, pressing the wiper switch didn't wipe once, I had to move it to the left and then press it to stop. The manual states pressing once to wipe once.

The tire pressure monitor only displays in bar, not psi. All settings are set to U.S, miles, Fahrenheit, etc. Can this be changed?

The manual sucks. As you all know, the reset button on the right bottom of the steering wheel doesn't exist. What's the alternative?

Need to play with the functions of the menu, up and down buttons to get it down pat.

The interior is simply amazing compared to my previous Gallardos and the 458 it just replaced. Structural rigidity is also incredible...as it the paint, and fit & finish.

Congrats! Post up some pics I'm sure you'll get answers to all your questions asap from members.

Ya ,I found some little things also coming from 997 and 991 Turbo Ss,but like I did ,you will work them out.No big deal.The Huracan is amazing ...

Here she is...clear sides installed. Will post better pics...

Got her today...got a few questions-img_2974-jpg
    Got her today...got a few questions-img_2975-jpg
    Got her today...got a few questions-img_2973-jpg

Congrats once again! It looks so much better with clear sides! Can't wait for more pics

Just noticed a hairline crack in the windshield at the base on the driver's side. 100 miles on the car...

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Just noticed a hairline crack in the windshield at the base on the driver's side. 100 miles on the car...
    I think the warranty needs to come in play now... Sorry to hear that.

Spoke to the dealer this morning. The consensus is that the clear bra install might be the culprit. They use heat guns and he thinks that was the cause. They are replacing the windshield. Hopefully, it's a minor thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Spoke to the dealer this morning. The consensus is that the clear bra install might be the culprit. They use heat guns and he thinks that was the cause. They are replacing the windshield. Hopefully, it's a minor thing to do.
    I have no idea if that could be the cause, what matters is that the job will be done. Great to hear!

Doubtful it was the clear install. That much heat would damage the paint/panel way before the glass.