Rallye California support for Epilepsy Foundation

Rallye California support for Epilepsy Foundation
    Fellow car enthusiasts.

We are proud to sponsor a very very good cause and this will turn out to be a nationwide series to help different medical causes so if you aren't in the region for this run don't worry we will have more news on upcoming events.

The event is Rallye California to support Epilepsy research and is July 29th-August 2nd from San Francisco to San Diego. Full info is available at www.rallyecalifornia.com

Included in the rally is hotels in each city, fine dining, a track day a willow springs (we will have a competition in a Ford Fiesta for best lap time Top Gear style).

We we will have our demo car on the Rallye and perhaps a few other carbon equipped Huracans.

We will be offering tuning support on the entire trip for those who want to take advantage of discounted pricing for some more power. We will donate proceeds to the foundation.

We would like to reach out to the community to gather together some more cars to support this cause for those in the California region.

Please feel free to DM me, email me at sales@1016industries.com or personally call me at 908-285-3250 to sign up.

The video below will give you an idea of what will already be on the rally.

Thanks to GT Auto Concepts for the incredible support along with Ryft wheels to help us bring together this incredible group of enthusiasts

Bump guys. Let's show some support. It's for a great cause and will be a ton of fun

Looks like an awesome rally to be a part of.