Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

"Lamborghini Campaign notice"

"Lamborghini Campaign notice"
    I was told by a dealer that my car cannot be delivered today because Lamborghini has issued a "campaign" re a software/ hardware issue that affects all Huracan's. ANybody know anything about this??

I was not informed by my Lambo dealer about this campaign... yet.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Maybe it is the brake noise issue?

Then the dealer changed the story, a light module was not set up properly at the factory causing the dome lights and boot lamp to be non functional. A module that was " VIN" specific so that it would have to be ordered and thus preventing a mere swap from another Huracan on the showroom. But I could now take delivery but I would have to return back for service when the module arrives. The original story was I could take delivery on Monday(Friday today), now I could take delivery today but will have to wait till they get the part. And I thought how much BS are they willing to throw to screw the customer and Lamborghini. wife said they prob wanted to show off your car for the weekend showroom, now they have to cover their tracks with a BS module story. My worst car buying experience ever!

Chill man, you weren't the worst........ Mine broke down and stayed at lambo hk sevice for three weeks for the first six weeks of ownership.... Now the car still wasn't fixed because we decided to hold on longer for the race exhaust.... Just wait a bit long er and you will have a great laugh when youre driving!!

Haha. "Lamborghini Campaign". Overreacting much!!

Well here is the deal, dealers make their money on service and new car bugs or under warranty issues are perfect cuz Lamborghini pays the bills to the dealer. And you can fill in what comes next....oh this and that is broken.. Or worse...sabotage, misinformation, lies. This is the reality because it's all about the money.

I got my car today, and it drives like it knows what an avid driver wants to see, hear and feel on the road and it delivers the enjoyment promised. Lamborghini should reassure us re its quality. they should offer to give you a new car with all your troubles. Have all issues documented( computer data, defective part, images, to support dealer service assertions and ask The proper authority to rule out any monkey business.
    Last edited by Giallo Orion; 07-18-2015 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Wrong adresee

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin256 View Post
    Chill man, you weren't the worst........ Mine broke down and stayed at lambo hk sevice for three weeks for the first six weeks of ownership.... Now the car still wasn't fixed because we decided to hold on longer for the race exhaust.... Just wait a bit long er and you will have a great laugh when youre driving!!
    I got my car today, and it drives like it knows what an avid driver wants to see, hear and feel on the road and it delivers the enjoyment promised. Lamborghini should reassure us re its quality. they should offer to give you a new car with all your troubles. Have all issues documented( computer data, defective part, images, to support dealer service assertions and ask The proper authority to rule out any monkey business

I think your wife is right, some dealers do this but they inform the client about this, they do not make BS excuses like the ones your dealer made.

Anyways, congrats on your new Huracan. Lets see it, post up some pics!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan