Looking for a GT car? Anyone owned an SLR here?

Looking for a GT car? Anyone owned an SLR here?
    What do you guys think of Mclaren SLR Coupe? I am keeping the Huracan but something in addition to it. Always liked the look of it.

Has anyone here owned an SLR and can share their experience? Performance, fun factor, reliability etc?

Reliability is good, performance too but its a really heavy car with pretty old tech compared to nowadays standards. The biggest problem is that, at least here in Europe, you can find them at exactly the same price as an F12 which is a much tempting package in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Reliability is good, performance too but its a really heavy car with pretty ild tech compared to nowadays standards. The biggest problem is that at least here in Europe you can find them at exactly the same price as an F12 which is a much tempting package in my opinion.
    that's right, the SLR is what it is, it'll never be a F12, but it has the sound and rareness the F12 never will, like it or not, the SLR seems to have, a love it, or hate it, following, kinda like Paris Hilton, and we all know who that is, don't we,,