Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
Ya,I am thinking ,just a guess,when the brakes were messed with to be be painted ,that is were the issue is.These systems are complicated and need to be worked on by very qualified people.I am sure, when Lamo found out they were aftermarket painted ,that is why they will not address the issue further.
You are making a few pretty wild assumptions. First of all that it has to do with brakes being painted and secondly that the people painting the brakes are not qualified. We are fully aware of how "complicated" the brakes are. Paint is not the issue. Several cars I know of have the same issue and no paint.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
While some of you may be having a issue with some brake noise,the brakes on my car have been just perfect.I can not imagine that Lamborghini or Audi would have a serious issue in the braking systems in the new Huracan or new R8 Plus and not address this immediately if it were a safety issue.The brake systems are the same in the two cars.I also have had many HP cars with CR barkes and they all make noise and vibrate a bit.Both my 997 and 991 Turbo S make way more noise than my Huracan and do vibrate coming to a final stop.No big deal as long as i do not have a issue with actually stopping the car...These cars are not Bentleys ,I am use to it.....

Besides noise or vibration,has anyone had a issues were the brakes went out /lost peddle pressure or could not get their Huracan stopped ?????????
I have owned many cars (exotics included) with CCB. I have also had noises, squeaks, squeals and otherwise "normal and expected" braking sounds. This is NOT a typical noise. This is a definite issue that no one would find acceptable in a car of this caliber, and frankly, not in really any car. I don't know about you, but I sure am not going to just "get used to" an actual out of the ordinary defect that greatly affects my enjoyment of the car-especially one that causes you to have to look at your passenger and say "I know. Something is wrong". A brake "defect" does not have to be defined as a "safety" issue as you assert.

On a side note, I have had 4 Porsche 991 variants in the last 18 months (Carrera S, Turbo, Turbo S Cabriolet, GT3) not ONE had any noises whatsoever with the exception of an intermittent squeak from the PCCB rotors when hot and that was rare. They certainly had no vibrations at all. Porsche is NOT known for braking quality issues. In fact, it's quite the opposite.