At 2200 miles my car begins having an issue under normal driving conditions. What happens is this, when you are at the last second or two before coming to a complete stop, the car makes a very weird "rubbing" or "moaning" noise. Hard to describe. Sound almost as if you pulled up a hand e-brake on an older car and you could hear your pads rubbing. Lamborghini themselves seem to be unwilling to do much to correct the issue. My dealer has had the car 3 times now and I have finally just taken the car back figuring well "I'll just live with it until I trade it" since I trade frequently. Initially, my frustration stemmed from my dealer saying there was no issue and that it was "a bottle of nasal spray in the glove compartment". Really? I should prob mention here that I am an avid enthusiast and have owned several exotics, including my current McLaren 650S. I have had my share of issues and am capable of identifying problems vs. simple annoyances. Then, the dealer explains that it must be because I had my calipers painted, which were done at 200 miles, giving the car 2000 full miles now with no noises until this point in time. Uh, no. Not the issue. Next they finally admit there is an issue and they swap out rotors and pads from a new car and voila, car fixed. So they turn to Lamborghini for guidance and are instructed to put my rotors/pads on my car and to now test rotor springs. They do so and prob. has not gone away. I actually took the car at this point prior to them driving it long enough to determine if issue was in fact fixed so I still have the car. So, lucky for me I discover that this is not exclusive to my car. The very next day another Huracan with 2000 on the odometer comes in with the same problem. Dealer sends pictures of the springs and calipers to Lamborghini after seeing some rusting on the springs where it appears rubbing my be occurring and wait for response. Lamborghini responds "Normal operation of car. Return to owner." REALLY great news...ugh. Now my car does it EVERY time I stop and the noise has gotten very loud. Almost to embarrassing levels. So, my assessment of this is that I am likely one of few owners who have reached 2000 miles on my car and I am an R&D guinea pig for what will likely become a common problem as others reach similar mileage. At moment, I am stuck with a car that I do not want to nor feel 100% safe driving. Even though it is a noise and a slight vibration (muted by electric steering), it is the brakes and that always raises safety concerns. I am lucky to have some connected friends in the automobile business that will assist me with reaching the correct people at VW to seek resolution, but what a hassle and still no guarantee.

Does anyone else have a similar issue?

Does anyone have 2K miles yet?

-Mike