Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    WARNING: Huracan brake issue
    Ya. My camera isn't that bad. Not as bad as I recall in the demo car I drive way back. Maybe the newer cars are better?

To tell ya the truth,my car has been so flawless in every way and I like it so much,I said the heck with the camera thing.I have had it since February and can not even make up a reason to bring it back to the dealer.I am super picky also.The camera works ok,just not a real clear picture and the beeper works real good.I understand they have a update coming...

Quote Originally Posted by vic55 View Post
    Mike my small occurrences have gone away... not sure why but I did do some heavy brake bedding at high speeds (140 plus) and that might have done the trick.

and yes you are right, it was more than a noise but rather a vibration and any actual owner would not like it for a multitude of reasons.

Haha! Only you with the regular 140+ mph runs on those amazing roads you have to play on. :-)

When you see what I just bought it will turn your stomach-lol

i just order mine let hope issue is fix.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Coming Soon
    G63 AMG
    BMW i8

OP- any updates? I think I read doltmo complaining that the brakes pump themselves with windshield wipers on. Not sure if the braking system in general is odd or if this issue affects only some. Curious as to your status.
    Maserati Granturismo Sport
    SRT Viper GTS
    Infiniti QX80

Quote Originally Posted by huracanlife View Post
    i just order mine let hope issue is fix.
    The 2016 model was not available for ordering now?

One of the great things about attending the Giro is the access to Lambo factory personnel. At lunch today I was speaking with the person who manages all of the techs and service in the U.S. He acknowledged the low speed brake noise issue is a known problem and that they are still investigating. He said a deglaze of the rotor is not a fix and that it may be more pad related then rotor.

I know not the answer we are looking for, but Lambo has heard us and they are looking at a resolution. As stated before this does not seem to pose any safety issues...as proven by my spirited decent of Mt. Washington today

Hi! Any more updates in regard to this brake issue. I started experience this noise from the rear brake and was wondering if any of you have found the fix.

I've got 2900 miles without an issue...2016 model

Ceramic brakes make squealing noise when the disc is cold is normal.