Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    WARNING: Huracan brake issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Probably i will do a sticky thread to have more visibility but for those that see this thread just let me know if you have further questions about any Lamborghini model.

Lamborghini was kind enough to create a direct communication channel with HuracanTalk for a better link between their clients and products. So if you have further questions, please ask!
    Good to know Lamborghini is paying attention to their customers.

Dave
    '16 GT4
    '15 LP610-4
    2014 R8 V10
    2012 TTRS
    2010 GTR
    2010 GT3
    2009 turbo
    2007 turbo
    etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Bit harsh comment. What do you expect them to do, blow you?
    Relax man.
    Sounds like you do though.

I took my car to Woodland Hills Lamborghini, Kurt was my tech rep. Great guy!

They did some updates that were due and they de-glazed the pads, that fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    That is true,some are getting a little carried away crying about a little brake noise.All brakes some noise and if the system is ok,it is not a big deal.Just quit driving the Huracan so slow and you will not notice the noise,except all the engine behind your head and of course the excellent popping...

By the way,the Lambo dealer I deal with has been excellent in every way...
    You know man that is one moronic comment. You don't have the noise and have no basis at all form which to speak about it. Accusing anyone (me included) of "getting carried away and crying" is complete bullshit. The noise is NOT a "little brake noise". It's not a typical noise made by ceramic brakes. While some people hear the word "brake noise" and assume so, it just isn't no shit there's noise in brakes some times. Brilliant deduction there. I'm not some snooty-nosed stuck up idiot who wants a Lamborghini that drives and sounds like a Rolls. I am however someone who doesn't want to roll up at a stop light and hear my freaking brakes grinding so damn loud that I wonder why the hell a manufacturer would allow it to go on...not in a nearly $300K car...not in a $20K car. It's loud, it is very odd and frankly, embarrassing.

And while you may blow through town at full speed all the time, most of us actually have to get down to slow speeds, at least briefly, in order to stop at a traffic light. Get real.

Obviously Lamborghini has deemed it enough of an "issue" and not just something to dismiss as "whining" by many owners early int he release of the car. Shit happens with new cars. This is one of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_BOSS View Post
    I took my car to Woodland Hills Lamborghini, Kurt was my tech rep. Great guy!

They did some updates that were due and they de-glazed the pads, that fixed the issue.
    Interesting. Mine initially tried that to no avail. Please let me know if that fix works long term. I have had the springs off of mine for nearly 1K miles now and the noise is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    If that's the "official" response, I'm not impressed. No VIN range, affected customers will/have been contacted, etc. Doesn't sound like any other service campaign I've heard of.
    Yeah, a little "light" on the response there. "Alleged" noise is sort of a weird term to busing if this is in fact a service campaign. My dealer has not contacted me so I will reach out to see what the Lamborghini proposed fix actually is.

Mike my small occurrences have gone away... not sure why but I did do some heavy brake bedding at high speeds (140 plus) and that might have done the trick.

and yes you are right, it was more than a noise but rather a vibration and any actual owner would not like it for a multitude of reasons.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2015 Mercedes Benz AMG GTS
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10
    2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series

I bought a 60 year anniversary car that Bentley made back in 2007 called Diamond Series. There were only 300 made and we're done to commemorate those years of manufacturing in Crewe. They did an 8 piston carbon ceramic brake system to make it special. It was special alright. The most hideous sound I'd ever heard. Ultimately after many years they were recalled. But it was way after I threw in the towel after only 14 months of ownership. It was down right embarrassing. I really feel sorry for the owners experiencing something similar on the new baby bull. I was waiting for the Spyder before ordering and now I'm going to look for the outcome of this first. It's most likely first year bugs that need to be worked out.
    Maserati Granturismo Sport
    SRT Viper GTS
    Infiniti QX80

MajicMikeAtl,

Chill out Dude,Obviously if it is making that bad of noise/grinding you doing have a issue that needs to be addressed.I would loss my mind ,if after paying almost 300,000 for my toy it did that shixxx..Just FYi,I do not know if it made a difference,but when my car was new,I made about 4 pretty hard stops from about 150.The brake worked fine,that may be a reason why I do not have a issue.One thing I do notice is that some CR Rotors on the Huracans have little xs on them and other do not.This may mean that Lambo is using different vendors for the systems.Mine car has no little x s and many Huracans do. Who knows ?????

The only thing that is completely unsatisfactory with my H is the Back Up camera,I have a Nissan 4 x4 that cost 35000 and the picture HD quality,my Huracan 3200.00 back up camera is a POS,I do not even use it..When I am in the mood,I will doing some serious complaining to Lambo about this...

Had a similar issue with my 911 Turbo S and it cost P big $$$$$$

Keep us updated....

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    MajicMikeAtl,

Chill out Dude,Obviously if it is making that bad of noise/grinding you doing have a issue that needs to be addressed.I would loss my mind ,if after paying almost 300,000 for my toy it did that shixxx..Just FYi,I do not know if it made a difference,but when my car was new,I made about 4 pretty hard stops from about 150.The brake worked fine,that may be a reason why I do not have a issue.One thing I do notice is that some CR Rotors on the Huracans have little xs on them and other do not.This may mean that Lambo is using different vendors for the systems.Mine car has no little x s and many Huracans do. Who knows ?????

The only thing that is completely unsatisfactory with my H is the Back Up camera,I have a Nissan 4 x4 that cost 35000 and the picture HD quality,my Huracan 3200.00 back up camera is a POS,I do not even use it..When I am in the mood,I will doing some serious complaining to Lambo about this...

Had a similar issue with my 911 Turbo S and it cost P big $$$$$$

Keep us updated....
    My Porsche 4GTS does not even have a camera , it just beeps when it is about to hit something.