Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    WARNING: Huracan brake issue
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMikeAtl View Post
    Haha! What's up Vic?! I swear man I was thinking of you today. Not sure why but I was wondering what was happening over on the "Dark Side"-lol! It's been THAT long. I didn't even know you got a Huracan. GREAT to hear from you.
    You can see my thread over there or here in the new member intro.... love this car (more than the GT3)

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2015 Mercedes Benz AMG GTS
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10
    2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series

Don,t the car need the springs ????

Quote Originally Posted by vic55 View Post
    You can see my thread over there or here in the new member intro.... love this car (more than the GT3)
    Same here man. Not even close really.

WARNING: Huracan brake issue-logo-png

Here is the official answer from Lamborghini:

"We have got the notice of few cases of noise issues occurring on Lamborghini Huracan while braking at very low speed. These cases have been reported to our official Lamborghini dealers who are taking care of the cases.
    On this regard, we would like to underline that the alleged noise has not any kind of impact on brake system efficiency and that our dealers are already in contact with customers in order to have this noise removed.
    In the light of the above, we would suggest to get in contact with your closest Lamborghini dealer in order to have the issue removed."

Good Deal....

As I am not having this issue now and it does not effect braking system,I will have it done at next maintenance...

Thanks for the info...

It's good to see that Lamborghini responded so quickly to this issue...It gives me great confidence as a future owner in a few months...

If that's the "official" response, I'm not impressed. No VIN range, affected customers will/have been contacted, etc. Doesn't sound like any other service campaign I've heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    If that's the "official" response, I'm not impressed. No VIN range, affected customers will/have been contacted, etc. Doesn't sound like any other service campaign I've heard of.
    Bit harsh comment. What do you expect them to do, blow you?
    Relax man.

That is true,some are getting a little carried away crying about a little brake noise.All brakes some noise and if the system is ok,it is not a big deal.Just quit driving the Huracan so slow and you will not notice the noise,except all the engine behind your head and of course the excellent popping...

By the way,the Lambo dealer I deal with has been excellent in every way...

Probably i will do a sticky thread to have more visibility but for those that see this thread just let me know if you have further questions about any Lamborghini model.

Lamborghini was kind enough to create a direct communication channel with HuracanTalk for a better link between their clients and products. So if you have further questions, please ask!