Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    WARNING: Huracan brake issue
    Not saying their is not a issue with your car,just saying I have no issue with mine at this point.I have really been paying attention to it also.However ,my car does not have as many miles on it as yours,but I have done hot laps with mine and again no issues. So,please keep use informed of the fix and if effects all Huracans.I will be at the dealer the next day getting mile fixed if needed... Mine is a Nov.14 build..Thanks..

7600 miles on mine (October '14 build) - five track days so far, lots of laps. No problems with the brakes whatsoever.

Here's what my front pads look like as of today. I can't see any significant wear on the pads so far, but I didn't take a picture of them when they were new.

WARNING: Huracan brake issue-brake-pad-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Not saying their is not a issue with your car,just saying I have no issue with mine at this point.I have really been paying attention to it also.However ,my car does not have as many miles on it as yours,but I have done hot laps with mine and again no issues. So,please keep use informed of the fix and if effects all Huracans.I will be at the dealer the next day getting mile fixed if needed... Mine is a Nov.14 build..Thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by doltmo View Post
    7300 miles on mine (October '14 build) - five track days so far, lots of laps. No problems with the brakes whatsoever.
    This may not be a universal issue that all cars will experience. I don't know. I can tell you however that within two weeks 3 Huracans including mine arrived back at the dealer with identical issues. One with 2,500 miles, mine with 2,200 and one with 600 miles. Mileage similarities on this thread might be pure coincidence. I will post the fix when it is remedied 100% by Lamborghini.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMikeAtl View Post
    This may not be a universal issue that all cars will experience. I don't know. I can tell you however that within two weeks 3 Huracans including mine arrived back at the dealer with identical issues. One with 2,500 miles, mine with 2,200 and one with 600 miles. Mileage similarities on this thread might be pure coincidence. I will post the fix when it is remedied 100% by Lamborghini.
    Then the dealer seems to be the common thread. Did they paint the other calipers too? That's still my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Then the dealer seems to be the common thread. Did they paint the other calipers too? That's still my guess.
    I'm having similar issues with "stock" calipers, so I dont think painting the calipers is the common thread.

Same issue here, first noticed at 1200 miles, currently at 2600 noise is still there. I hear the noise in the rear brakes area when the car is moving at around 5mph. Its like something is grinding against something.

Told Lambo Woodland Hills about it, they said they have never heard about this issue, will check with Beverly Hills Lambo, perhaps they have dealt with it.

Update!

As i type this post, Lamborghini is preparing and answer to this issue, you can read it here first of course. Stay tuned and subscribe!

Mike, I have it too on mine--- only after 100 miles of driving. I just brake extra hard when I slow down LOL. I find mine occurs with very light braking while in a turn, lets say on a drive way our backing out. I look forward to the fix.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2015 Mercedes Benz AMG GTS
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10
    2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series

Quote Originally Posted by vic55 View Post
    Mike, I have it too on mine--- only after 100 miles of driving. I just brake extra hard when I slow down LOL. I find mine occurs with very light braking while in a turn, lets say on a drive way our backing out. I look forward to the fix.
    Haha! What's up Vic?! I swear man I was thinking of you today. Not sure why but I was wondering what was happening over on the "Dark Side"-lol! It's been THAT long. I didn't even know you got a Huracan. GREAT to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Update!

As i type this post, Lamborghini is preparing and answer to this issue, you can read it here first of course. Stay tuned and subscribe!

I am actually very anxious to hear the response. I had forwarded a link to this thread to Lamborghini and I had heard that they have read it. I also heard that they say it is not the springs. I find this very hard to believe since I have now driven almost 1000 miles without the springs and the noise has not returned even once. Anxiously waiting...