Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    WARNING: Huracan brake issue
    It was a 488 TURBO !!

Quote Originally Posted by carz80am View Post
    I think I know what your referring too, when I would be going at a fairly high rate of speed(80+) than slow down, it wouldn't stop as fast as you'd think it should, it would kind of pulsate and take longer to stop when you would think it should be alot less for the car your in. I had 2500 miles on mine before I traded it in. It was one of the many complaints I made when they called for the phone survey after purchase...
    Actually mine is different. I have noticed this sound/vibration even when driving at moderate speeds and simply coming to a stop at a red light. That doesn't sound good. I may trade mine too. A friend here in Atl. just started having the same issue as me after only 600 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by jcqt458 View Post
    It was a 488 TURBO !!
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    I passed the 2500miles last we and already changed a full set of brake pads on the 4wheels, below you can have my feeling about brake system.

I don't understand so well your problem, sorry iam a stupid french :-) but i personally noticed not any specific problem on the brake after drove 500miles on the race track (nurburgring) 1month ago, only changed the brake pads who was used at 80%, but that's the normal life for oem brake pads in hard use for any brand.

But for sure what i can say is i don't like so much the feeling on the brake system on the huracan, when you push the car to the limit (on the road it is perfect, but on the track or hard pushing i don't like the feeling very well), something isn't natural on it, i mean my experience on the track with huracan was for exemple three curves with a very hard brake pedal and the three next curve soft pedal, three next curves hard pedal etc...
    It is difficult to fully thrust on the brake system of this car, again for road and normal sport use the oem brake system is absolutely perfect and we all know that the Huracan is not a race car for sure, but i will personally change the 4 brake disc for STEEL brembo ventilated curve (or maybe alcon) and 4 set of PAGID brake pads yellow, for a perfect feeling.
    it will cost around 5k€ for the full set but after that i will not think and just drive how it must be drive on few track day and sport mountain road.
    The day i will sell the car, all my 5k€ disc and brake pads will be maybe dead but the new customer will get a new set (at 90%) of carbon disc and brake pads for a perfect every day use and he will be happy :-)....I will also be happy to not replace the oem carbon disc used and give a 15k€ for that ;-)
    Definitely not good. Inconsistency in brakes is not good press for Lamborghini.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    VW/Audi better step up to the plate, before someone gets injured.
    Defective brakes are not something to ignore.
    AGREED!

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I was driving mine the other day and noticed a small whistling noise behind my head. I just ignored it but has anyone heard any out of the ordinary noises.
    So far this is the only problem I have had with the Huracan.

Quote Originally Posted by jcqt458 View Post
    It was a 488 TURBO !!
    Thats what I thought then I was realized my car is much better
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Im just over 2k miles too and have noticed a little "groan" when coming to a slow stop. I've only noticed it a few times but will see if it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Im just over 2k miles too and have noticed a little "groan" when coming to a slow stop. I've only noticed it a few times but will see if it gets worse.
    Exactly how mine started. It is most noticeable after the car has been driven for at least 10 minutes. Then after continued driving it gets worse. I even notice it after the car has been parked for 30 minutes and I get back in to drive it. Intermittently mine will do it and it will be MUCH louder then it may be quieter or loud on subsequent times. It has progressively gotten louder and more frequent as I approach 2,600 miles. Often now if I have driven he car for a few hours during the day it will make this noise loudly at every stop. Previously, it was less frequent and I even had to "make" it do it a few times for the dealer. Then they were easily able to replicate. And again, now there is no "making" it happen. It so graciously does that for me!

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Thats what I thought then I was realized my car is much better
    The Huracan is in a different league .

2014 458 spider
    2013 458 coupe
    2012 12c

While some of you may be having a issue with some brake noise,the brakes on my car have been just perfect.I can not imagine that Lamborghini or Audi would have a serious issue in the braking systems in the new Huracan or new R8 Plus and not address this immediately if it were a safety issue.The brake systems are the same in the two cars.I also have had many HP cars with CR barkes and they all make noise and vibrate a bit.Both my 997 and 991 Turbo S make way more noise than my Huracan and do vibrate coming to a final stop.No big deal as long as i do not have a issue with actually stopping the car...These cars are not Bentleys ,I am use to it.....

Besides noise or vibration,has anyone had a issues were the brakes went out /lost peddle pressure or could not get their Huracan stopped ?????????