Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My wait is over! (Well, almost...)
    Quote Originally Posted by breakskeet View Post
    Hey man! I love France. Despite what some people think of the French, every time I have been to France I have met the nicest people and had the best time. I love it there. Probably because I don't walk around in my American flag t-shirt, cut off jeans and flip flops waving American dollars and saying, "Y'all take real money around here?".

Tough decision with the wrap between Suntek and Xpel. Finally went with Suntek due to its "self healing" properties. Warranty is only 5 years as opposed to 10 with Xpel.

Car actually came with the sport exhaust but I have not even heard it yet! It had just come off the truck and they were working on putting in the battery tender so I didn't even hear it run. Had to hurry back to work. First time I will hear it scream will be with the racing exhaust. Will Definitely post a sound clip!
    You knew that Xpel has self healing properties too, right? Not to compete, I opted for full wrap with Xpel, no computerized precuts mind you, true wrap, for $6,500. How much did they charge you for Suntek, just curious...

You sure did it up the right way.Very Nice...
    I get all my cars windows tinted,but I have not had the Huracan done yet.I am unsure if I want to do it because of the vision issues.But now I want to get it done after seeing your car. Please give some feed back on the vision issues(if any) with the tint and if you like the racing exhaust. That is on my list also,mostly for the bump in power,as I think the stock exhaust on Corsa is loud enough ,for me anyways...

It turned out great, big congrats! Cannot wait for your first impressions and of course more pics

You took delivery? I hope you enjoy it! More pics would be awesome.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Took delivery on Monday. Weather and schedule finally clear enough for me to drive it yesterday and today. Will try to get a write up done by this weekend. It is truly awesome! For now a few more pics!

Kevin

My wait is over! (Well, almost...)-1-jpg
    My wait is over! (Well, almost...)-2-jpg
    My wait is over! (Well, almost...)-img_6539-jpg
    My wait is over! (Well, almost...)-img_6540-1-jpg
    My wait is over! (Well, almost...)-img_6541-jpg